Riverview Auto Sales

1.5 out of 5 (1.5) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

Dealer with no class
    February 1, 2018

Went back a second time to look at car with serious intentions of making a car purchase if we could agree on price. The car had a lot of issues but th...e salesman didnt want to hear that. He only cared if I was there to purchase that day. He made an offer and I said no. He then walked away and went inside. All this after helping me for ten minutes! Very rude and will definitely never go back.

Reset check engine light
    March 18, 2017

Was very pleased until I took my truck to the Ford dealer the next day. They told me that codes had been erased the day I bought the truck to get rid ...of the check engine light. Crooked practice

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!
    September 18, 2014

FRIENDLY ENVIROMENT, VERY CLEAN ESTABLISHMENT, NICE DEPENDABLE VEHICLES AND VERY GOOD PRICING! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CAR BUSINESS! THEY WILL D...EFINITELY BE SEEING ME IN THE FUTURE AGAIN!

bad car deal
    July 21, 2014

I checked out of car from these guys I told them I wanted the car I called him Saturday and told them it would be today or tomorrow before I came and ...picked it up and they told me that was fine that they would hold the car for me when I call today to go get the car they told me that they sold the car and I didn't get in touch with him and let him know so evidently these guys are nothing but liars at this place so my advice to you is do not shop at this car lot because these guys are nothing but liars and I do not trust him and I'm sure they would do you the same way they done me that's about all I have to say

Riverview Auto Sales