Victory Ford

(4.9) 69 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Best Car Buying Experience

Pleasant Experience - Rockstar Salesman - Who likes going through the process of buying a car?... Spending hours sitting in a dealership cubical feeli...ng like you are wasting the day away while a salesman runs back and forth... That didn't happen at Victory Ford. From the start they were prompt and respectful. Unknowing we were contacting a dealership we had text after hours regarding the 2012 vehicle we were interested in. We promptly received a response from Jude Boliere. He was not able to answer our questions at the time however he followed up with us shortly after 8am the next morning, even noting that he hoped he wasn't waking us. Upon arriving at the dealership for a test drive we were greeted by salesman Scotty Wells whom was friendly, kind, engaging and most importantly attentive to the smaller details that mattered to us. He didn't have the take it or leave it attitude nor did we feel pressured to buy. We appreciated his kindness and attentiveness to detail. The wait time during negotiation and through the paperwork process was much less than our past dealership experiences. Mark Reno in finance was easy going, laid back and explained in detail our options. Scotty offered us a loaner while our vehicle was in the shop having touch ups done. At the time we dropped off our vehicle Scotty was not in the office. Another salesman provided us with a loaner that had been smoked in. After returning to the dealership later that day and being kindly greeted by everyone that passed us in the showroom, Scotty gladly replaced the loaner with a smokeless vehicle. Our vehicle is currently in the shop having touch up's done... I will update our review after picking up our vehicle. So far the experience has been pleasantly painless. The only con experienced is the loaner... if someone could check the loaner prior to handing off the keys would be our only suggestion. Compared to other dealerships, we recommend Victory Ford and their staff. Buying from Victory Ford has been a refreshing experience so far. ...More to come upon picking up our vehicle from the shop. Follow up to my prior post... Scotty Wells and the Victory Ford team fully met our expectations plus some! I am a perfectionist and have high expectations. We picked up our vehicle last night and it looked great! All concerns and task were addressed the first time! There was one small spot in the paint that I questioned and Scotty went and grabbed the body shop specialist to come out and touch it up on the spot. It's not something they missed prior... it was a spot they had already touched on and were happy to retouch on. (It was a small nick in the paint of a used vehicle with a paint color that is hard to match.) It was after 5pm and the body shop was closed however the team was happy to help and very pleasant to work with. They were happy to please. Buying from Victory Ford truly has made the painful experience of buying a vehicle as painless as possible... it was a pleasure doing business with them! Thank you to the entire Victory Ford Team!

Thank you for the opportunity. Enjoy your new vehicle.

• Future new car to be bought at victory Ford

So very impressed with Victory Ford if Kansas City! Personnel are polite and courteous and helpful. We will be purchasing soon and we know Victory fo...rd is the place we plan to purchase.

• Solid Place to Buy Used

Went in looking for a used VW SUV and they were very open negotiating price, discussing financing, and providing a fair price for my trade-in vehicle.... Wes showed the VW Tiguan I¿ ended up purchasing to me and riding with me in the test drive; he was very helpful. Overall a great experience.

• Wes Larson client Advisor

Wes was very helpful and helped me find what fit my needs. No pressure at any time and made my visit a great experience. I will be happy to visit with... Wes in the future and recommend him to others. I am currently working on a purchase with him.

• Very pleased

I recently bought a used 2014 Dodge Ram 1400 on Monday 9/18/17. My sales man was Wes Larson. I had an amazing experience with Wes, he was knowledgeab...le and responded to my every question.

• looking for explorer

If your looking for a good place tyo by a car go to victory ford at the legends and see Steve Blankenship. Answered all my questions honestly gave me... what information to make the right decision for me. Great experience.

• Fusion girl

If your looking for a great experience go to Victory Ford at the legends and ask for Steve Blankenship he was kind and honest and did not pressure and... pointed me in the right direction. Great experience.

• Great customer service!

I received great customer service from Steve Blankenship and the crew at Victory Ford. I would recommend doing business with them

• Great Experience

Second vehicle purchase in a year. Great experience both times. Would definitely come back and/or recommend them.

• Ask for Steve Blankenship!

We so appreciated working with everyone at Victory... Especially Steve Blankenship our salesman... very helpful and kind hearted... nice way to experi...ence a car purchase. Thanks for everything guys!! We love the new explorer!!

Victory Ford