Harr Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

97 reviews

December 6, 2019

2nd car from Harr. Both offers reasonable to start with. Leya was my salesperson. Zach is the salesmanager (i think. never asked title). No pressure either... time buying.

November 7, 2019

Josh in the service could not have been any more helpful Thank you josh! I did not buy here but next time I think this will be a no brained.

• June 30, 2016

Great service,Ordered part and fixed it the next day.They even bought me lunch.

October 31, 2019

I had the smoothest transaction ever while purchasing a vehicle. It started with a warm greeting from Tiffany. I felt welcome and not like I was about... to be targeted from a pitchy salesman. Danyelle came right over and It didn’t take long for me to start signing papers. She was amazing! Best experience I’ve had yet. She’s an asset to HARR. Very personable yet professional and not once did I feel pressured. I give her 5 stars!!

December 2, 2015

I always get really good service from the team in your service dept. Friendly and professional and eager to help. I really wish there were loaner cars... available though. The shuttle only runs in the mornings and only during the week, so it makes it really hard to get the more extensive repair jobs done at Harr. I end up having to go somewhere else that gives me a loaner or a shop closer to home

We do have loaner rentals free of charge for warranty related work if we have to keep your vehicle for more than a day... If we could give out loaner ...cars to the 60-90 in&out appts we have daily, we would! That would cost a fortune, and we're trying to keep your overall service cost as affordable as possible! :)

November 27, 2015

Mike, the man who helped me was absolutely amazing. He was very professional. I came in to get a:Synthetic oil change because I received a coupon in the... mail to receive an oil change for $29.99 plus tax, and I asked Mike if I would be charged to the disposal of the oil filter. After asking him he reassured me I would not have to pay that because I had the coupon and promised me I would be charged no more than $35.00. I was extremely pleased with the service I received as well as the price I was promised, and the company followed through with all of their promises. I am very pleased with the integrity of this company and will definitely recommend dealing with Mike as well as Cryslter Jeep Dodge of the future! Thank you again Mike!

November 22, 2015

Treated me right.Very satisfied with ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

November 17, 2015

I came in with a leak for my coolant .After finding out the cost of the repair I decided to just trade it in and purchase a new car. I saw three minivans... that fit my needs and decided on one and even had that one option I wanted added to it to make it the perfect car.The sales department were very friendly,helpful,patient and knowledgeable.All my questions were answered and I had many of them.The best part of my overall experience was how quickly all this took place and the trade in amount that was given for my old vehicle.

November 7, 2015

The service I receive at Harr Dodge is ALWAYS exceptional. Thank you.

November 7, 2015

This was just going to be an inspection when I drove in - but it turned out that a fog light needed to be repaired - and right then, if the vehicle was... going to pass inspection. This work took only about 20 extra minutes. The big plus at this dealership is the lounge, which is a very comfortable place to wait; and the staff which is friendly and courteous.