Average based on 1 reviews.
  • Lovin my Tahoe!

We needed a dependable car since having our son and something big enough for the family dog as well. We were refered to Kelli's by a good friend who buys all his cars there. We went, picked out our Tahoe, sat down with Nedal and he made it happen. I was worried since my credit wasnt the greatest but he took care of everything. Luckily after just a couple of payments we were fortunate enough to pay it off and when i need another car this is where i will go back to. Thanks to Nedal, his wife and their staff.

Chasity, We appreciate your business and great review. We commit to offering quality cars at affordable prices. Customer service and satisfaction is extremely important to us and we value you as a new friend and customer. Thanks from all of us here at Kelli's Auto Sales.