Barnes-Baker Automotive Trenton

• New Car

Had a good experience when trading for a new car at this dealership.

Had a good experience when trading for a new car at this dealership.

• F 150 Raptor

Ordered truck, was kept informed as order progressed. Would recommend anyone of the sales staff, all are great help.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Barnes-Baker Automotive for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Great Experience

The team at Barnes-Baker were very easy to work with and made the experience extremely enjoyable. I've been to other dealerships and the experience was no where near to what I experienced at Barnes-Baker. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Wes, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Used Vehicle Purchase

Purchased a used vehicle from Barnes-Baker. Great service from the sales man to the finance paperwork.

• Good Dealership!

This dealership is always good to work with! I trust them to always do maintenance and repair work on my new F150 truck.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Milan! Thank you so much for choosing Barnes-Baker Automotive as your first choice for service!

• Friendly

Everyone was friendly. Window was left down and it started to rain.

We appreciate your feedback. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Everyone was friendly. Window was left down and it started to rain.

• Home town business where everyone is helpful!

Thank you, for the glowing review! We appreciate your positive review!

I completely trust Barnes-Baker. I know when I take my new truck there for service, I'm relying on well trained staff members. Everyone is always helpful!

Thank you, for the glowing review! We appreciate your positive review!

• A++++

Thank you for your review! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

2010 Chevy Tahoe LTZ. Service was excellent. Dave Wright was very helpful as usual. Came in on day off Saturday to help finalize deal. Rick Alley was excellent to work with as usual. Most recent employee Dewey was very nice to work with. Was very turned off by his predecessor John, but Dewey was fantastic to work with. Would highly recommend!!

• Great service, clean facilities

Great timely service. Very clean facility. Courteous employees.

Great timely service. Very clean facility. Courteous employees.

Hi, Patsy! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

• service

2014 Ford Explorer. Received good service from service dept.

2014 Ford Explorer. Received good service from service dept.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Barnes-Baker Automotive and we hope to be of service again in the future.