Barnes-Baker Automotive Trenton

• Used Vehicle Purchase

Purchased a used vehicle from Barnes-Baker. Great service from the sales man to the finance paperwork.

• Good Dealership!

This dealership is always good to work with! I trust them to always do maintenance and repair work on my new F150 truck.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Milan! Thank you so much for choosing Barnes-Baker Automotive as your first choice for service!

• Friendly

Everyone was friendly. Window was left down and it started to rain.

We appreciate your feedback. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Everyone was friendly. Window was left down and it started to rain.

• Home town business where everyone is helpful!

Thank you, for the glowing review! We appreciate your positive review!

I completely trust Barnes-Baker. I know when I take my new truck there for service, I'm relying on well trained staff members. Everyone is always helpful!

Thank you, for the glowing review! We appreciate your positive review!

• A++++

Thank you for your review! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

2010 Chevy Tahoe LTZ. Service was excellent. Dave Wright was very helpful as usual. Came in on day off Saturday to help finalize deal. Rick Alley was excellent to work with as usual. Most recent employee Dewey was very nice to work with. Was very turned off by his predecessor John, but Dewey was fantastic to work with. Would highly recommend!!

• Great service, clean facilities

Great timely service. Very clean facility. Courteous employees.

Great timely service. Very clean facility. Courteous employees.

Hi, Patsy! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

• service

2014 Ford Explorer. Received good service from service dept.

2014 Ford Explorer. Received good service from service dept.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Barnes-Baker Automotive and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• Great service In & out quickly

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Fast service. Would recommend to a friend. Had my 2015 Ram 1500 serviced.

Hi, Jim, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Service Department

Had recall service, along with an insurance claim service. Staff are great. Very friendly and more than willing to work with a working mom. Awesome experience. Would bring any vehicle back to them for service.