KIA Carland

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 66 reviews

Call This Dealer

• September 12, 2014

I purchased a used vehicle from Kia Carland two nights ago. I could not be any happier with the car and the customer service I received from the staff... at Kia Carland. I worked with Kathi, Jerome, Charles and Kip and found all four to be incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and reasonable. The car I purchased was already priced very fairly and would have been a good deal even if I had bought it at ask price. Of course I negotiated and with the final out the door price I really feel like I got a great deal on a great car. The next day I had had it inspected at a different dealership and they found NO fault with the car. I was expecting them to find something even if just to upsell me on getting a service done, but it passed inspection with flying colors and I was told to simply keep up with routine maintenance. Thank you to Kia Carland! I highly recommend this dealership.

September 26, 2017

bought a LEMON. 2017 Kia Forte Kia corporation not helpful in resolving bad engine issue.

July 5, 2017

I worked with Shah at Kia Carland. He was a true professional. He was patient, knowledgable and made sure I was happy every step of the way. Initially... I went in to test drive the Sportage. During the test drive Shah asked me pointed questions about my life style and driving needs. I liked the Sportage and probably would have purchased one but when we got back to the dealership Shah suggested I also look at the Niro because he thought it would more closely meet my needs. He was right! I couldn't be happier. Thanks Shah! Lisa

June 19, 2017

I was hesitant to drive 2 hours to test drive one vehicle. Kia Carland-Roswell was well worth the drive. They were fair. They were honest. I am no...w the proud owner of a Certified Pre-Owned Kia Sorento and could not be happier.

June 12, 2017

Everyone was super helpful! Money Jackson was my sales associate, and she made my first car buying process extremely easy and explained everything to ...me. Everyone there was helpful as well! Mr. Kendrick (the new car sales manager) also helped me from the time I showed interest in the car. They checked up on me and had the car sitting out front when I pulled up. I highly recommend EVERYONE to go to this location. I was pulling off the lot in a little over three hours.

June 12, 2017

We bought a used car for our daughter for school and we were very happy with how we were treated and the quality of the car and its cleanliness.This i...s our second car purchased from KiaCarland.

April 17, 2017

From start to finish a very professional used car buying experience. Chris was very helpful and we went home with a car. We would go there again beca...use of the excellent service Chris delivered. Knowing how challenging buying a car can be I would recommend that you visit Chris at Kia Carland. Lastly, we enjoyed how quickly we were in & out.

April 13, 2017

I purchased a new Sorentto from Kia car land and I must admit the experience was nothing but superb . From David the salesman to Kendrick and Joel the... managers everything moved very smoothly. They listened to what I wanted and together they found and exceeded my expectations. No pressure selling, only very professional help. Would definitely recommend all my friends. Thank you for making my purchase a pleasure.

April 11, 2017

This was by far my best experience at purchasing a new car in the last 20-25 years.

March 27, 2017

We worked with Chris Gardner throughout the sales process when purchasing a new Sorento. Chris was helpful, polite and made things go smoothly and we ...are grateful for all of his efforts. We would definitely recommend Kia Carland and Chris Gardner to anyone interested in Kia automobiles. Pete & Diane W. Johns Creek

KIA Carland