• Purchase of my new GMC Canyon

Great repore from the start to the finish. Never pushed the sale or wasted my time, I really appreciate that.

• New Truck Purchase

Service was outstanding, great price, financing and smooth process from inquiry to delivery!

• Sales executive, construction machinery

The people invalded with the transaction were of great value. I would highly recommend Roger and staff to any prospect. It was conducted professionally. Thank you.

• Great Place to Buy a Car!

My husband and I went into this process very standoffish and on guard based on previous car buying experiences at other dealerships. Buick GMC of Beaverton was not like the other dealerships we had dealt with. The price on the car was already a great deal so no haggling necessary. The salesman (Marc) did a great job working with us even while we had our walls up and were hesitant with the process. It was actually pretty easy and seemed to move at a faster pace since we didn't have to play that game of back and forth with the "manager' in the back room to secure and good price on the car. The finance guy was also nice and pleasant to deal with. Overall, this one dealership that we will consider looking at cars again in the future when the time comes to buy again because of how well the process went. We were pre-approved through our credit union as well so the finance guy was able to pull up that pre-approval and fast track the process even more.

• GMC Terrain

We had gone to several dealerships. Our experience with Chris as well as other members of the team were very positive. Everyone was helpful, polite and friendly.

• Mr. Tony Borba

Salesman was knowledgeable, friendly, and helped on all avenues. Took care of our needs. Showed the vehicle so it was easy to use the buttons and functions.

• Car service

Good service. They repaired the tire for me. Katy did a great job.

Good service. They repaired the tire for me. Katy did a great job.

• New Yukon

Bret and Ira were a pleasure to work with. I've been at many dealers in the past and GMC-Buick of Beaverton is hands down the best.

• New Truck Purchase !

Nate was very helpful and attentive. I would highly recommend anyone in the market to look him up .

• Oil change

Good service friendly staff, I purchased my car here and when buying a new GMC you get two free oil changes so I used one up.