Buick GMC of Beaverton

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 232 reviews

• July 19, 2016

Great repore from the start to the finish. Never pushed the sale or wasted my time, I really appreciate that.

June 17, 2018

As always - Outstanding job thanks to Katie and the crew!

May 18, 2018

On this last visit it was all about an oil change. I booked an appointment and I was out of there within 45 minutes from my appointment time. They h...ave a great waiting area. I have a Duramax Diesel Engine. When I bought my Vehicle from them I bought lifetime oil changes for about $900. In reality that is 10 oil changes on my beast. My truck uses 11 quarts of oil and that also includes topping off the DEF and Oil filter. So, I was very happy about purchasing this service.

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

May 10, 2018

Exceptional service, customer service and PM Recommendations.

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything add...itional we can do for you.

May 8, 2018

This sales team was pushy and lied to me. They will sell you a vehicle that appears to be in good shape at first but ultimately has major defects that... they know about but are not disclosing. Terrible experience. Sales staff was rude and verbally implied terms that were not held up. Extremely disappointed.

Hello, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service, so we are disappointed to hear that your visit with us was anything less than satisfactory.... We would like the opportunity to make this up to you. Please contact our manager at (503) 298-4062 so we can make your experience a positive one.

April 26, 2018

I saw the vehicle online which met the needs of my business. Contacted the dealership online, got pre-approved, set up an appointment to get my vehicl...e. An hour and a half later I was driving off the lot. Tommy Wilson and Arturo Ramirez were awesome to work with. This was by far the smoothest and quickest new car purchase I've experienced so far. I highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle to check out GMC Buick of Beaverton.

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

April 19, 2018

Great pricing on a new gmc denali 3500. Worth the trip from N Idah.

Thank you for choosing Buick GMC of Beaverton for your automotive needs! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take c...are!

April 4, 2018

Our car dealer Tom was great very helpful not pushy at all and so friendly ! Sadly when we went to finance the vehicle with Shelley Shelby she was nic...e in the beginning until we declined the extended warranty multiple times. After that she barley spoke to us and didn't explain much just pointed at her screen for us to read our payment and interest rate. She handed us papers without explaining what we were even handed unless we ask questions. I've been alone officer and I know that common courtesy you at least explain what the paper is at the customers getting. This clearly wasn't anything new because I had been warned before that if we decline the extended warranty she wouldn't react very positively. Overall I wish that we were able to finance with Tom even though I know that's not his title but he was so nice through the whole experience.

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are happy to hear about your positive experience with our sales team and ...regret to hear that you did not get the same great treatment throughout your entire experience. We will use this as an opportunity to improve in the future. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit.

March 23, 2018

Friendly and knowledgeable staff made our buying experience painless. Great price and no haggling. Robert Gray, our salesman is a rose among the thorn...s when it comes to buying a new car.

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 19, 2018

As always, very professional, courteous, and efficient. Appreciate it!

Hi Bonnie, thank you so much for this wonderful response! We appreciate your kind words. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!