Fishers Imports

33 reviews

April 5, 2018

Austin - Wonderful salesman, pleasant, knowledgeable and professional! We enjoyed doing business with Austin and Fishers Imports! We will definitely refer... friends and will do business here again!

February 22, 2018

Would refer this car dealership to a friend or family

June 20, 2017

Over my life I've bought 8 cars, this dealer has beat any dealer I've ever been to. The process was the quickest, easiest and the most pleasant buying... experience I've ever had. The staff was very friendly, making sure I was comfortable and attending to my needs that day. They are professional, knowledgeable of the cars they sell. I was just so impressed by them. If in the future I need aother car I will go to them without hesitation.

April 21, 2017

small dealership. Friendly, fair, professional, clean

March 29, 2017

Bought a mercedes benz e350 sport at 44000 miles. Come to find out the car hadn't been serviced since 30000 miles. The car requires service at 30k 40k... and 50k etc.... Got a quote from the dealer for $934 this includes taxes and fees so I figured I'd call fishers imports because I purchased the car from them thinking it would be cheaper than the mercedes dealer seeing as though the service wasn't done before I purchased it as required. When I called Simon ( head of the service department ) he told me they're " usually " 40 to 60 percent cheaper than the mercedes dealer. Simon sent me a quote and it was almost $200 more than the dealer! I called back only to get a nasty unprofessional attitude. He said he would match the dealers price and I'm wondering what happened to the 40 to 60 percent cheaper than the mercedes dealer deal you told me about! All I got was ma'am I said " usually " Do you wanna just go to the dealer. I would never recommend this place to anyone! They will take your money then treat you bad! This place is a joke!

November 16, 2016

Bought our Shelby Mustang from Fishers Imports and Peyman was awesome as well as the rest of the staff. Highly recommend them!

July 30, 2016

Our experience with Fishers Imports was wonderful. They were helpful, respectful and accommodating. They have a small staff who focuses on service, not... sales, so even if we worked with a specific employee, they could all help. I never felt pressured to buy and they did all they could to make the sale fit our unique situation. I would recommend them to family, friends, everyone!

July 27, 2016

Extremely friendly staff, genuinely dedicated to a great customer experience. We felt no pressure whatsoever and were treated with graciousness and total... courtesy. I would absolutely recommend visiting Fishers Imports for a rewarding buying experience.

May 5, 2016

I searched for months, both online and in my area, for the specific car that I wanted: A 2013 Lexus GS 350 F SPORT with AWD. I finally found one that had... been owned and operated in California, which was a big deal to me because I didn't want one that had been owned and operated in a Rust Belt or cold weather state due to corrosion issues. This dealer had bought this car at auction in CA the week prior to me finding it on Cars.com and when I called the dealer, the guy I spoke to (Amir) was very friendly and helpful. He even climbed under the car for me on the lot and took photos of the undercarriage and the engine compartment to show me that the car was very clean and had no rust. I live in KS and this dealer is in IN, so this was going to be a complicated deal since I also had a car that I wanted to sell (not trade, but sell for cash). I had never bought a car from an out-of-state dealer, and I did my homework on Fishers Imports. They had nearly perfect reviews, but I still shared my apprehension with Shawn and Amir but they put my concerns at ease. These guys (Amir and Shawn) were patient, professional and courteous throughout the process. They made me a fair cash offer for my car, sold me the Lexus for a fair price, and did their part to make the transaction quick and smooth. I drove my car there and sold it to them and purchased the Lexus and drove it home, all in the same 1,100 mile and 18-hour day. I even had some (previously unknown to me) minor title issue with the car that I sold to them, but they helped me work those out and get the transaction done. The car that they sold me was as advertised, and I've been driving it for nearly a month with no issues or surprises. The car was clean and in very nice condition. They were responsive via phone and email, and while there were some minor bumps along the way they did what they needed to do to get things right and ensure that I was satisfied with the transaction. I would buy another car from these guys, even long-distance, and I would also recommend them to family and friends alike. To date, I'm completely satisfied with this experience.

March 25, 2016

I recently bought my Audi Q7 from Fishers Imports and it was a quick enjoyable experience. I was looking from state and talked with Peyman and Shawn and... have to say they were great to work with and let me put a deposit down on the car so that it wasn't sold when I got there. Car was clean and well prepared for sale. I would certainly by another car from them when I am in the market for a different car.