Pikes Peak Automotive Group

(4.8) 28 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

28 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pikes Peak Automotive Group from DealerRater.com
  • The most AWESOME car lots of all times.
    January 18, 2018

Everything is great here, salesman, finance guy, even the boss was the best I’ve ever seen ( and I’m 61) and I’ve been to hundreds of car lots in my l...ife time. Thanks , I’ll be back again Lyman

• Great Service!
    December 16, 2017

Had a wonderful experience with the staff here and they made the buying process easy and straight forward. They made sure I was getting the best possi...ble deal. Definitely would recommend!

Overall Experience

• Got the exact car I wanted!
    December 14, 2017

We had an awesome experience with Pikes Peak Automotive. Drew helped us find the perfect car, and then worked further with us to make sure it was in t...he best possible condition. There were a couple cosmetic problems, and an issue with one of the wheels- Drew made sure to take care of everything for us as soon as we notified him of the problem. I would definitely buy here again!

• Great experience
    November 29, 2017

We had such a pleasant experience working with pikes peak automotive! More than fair with us and very easy to work with! Down to earth staff too! Than...ks Mike!

• Very happy customer. Kaylynn
    November 27, 2017

Went in to look at a specific truck and upon pulling into the dealership Mike had greated us and let us test drive the truck. He was very welcoming an...d upfront with us and was willing to make sure we were helped before he had left for the day. Great people and great prices!

• Amazing, super easy
    November 21, 2017

It was very non pressuring and easy to negotiate and deal with. Would be highly recemend to anybody looking for a new vehicle. Very good service and v...ehicles.

Overall Experience

• Awesome workers, had a great first experience!
    November 10, 2017

This is a great place to stop by & purchase a vehicle from! I'm a first time buyer & had a great experience! I went through Mike! He's awesome! So if ...you stop by ask for Mike!!

• Good guys
    November 9, 2017

The guys are laid back and not pushy. The joked around and had fun. It was a pretty easy process. I would go back for another car.

• First car!
    October 29, 2017

Mike was really funny. Or should I say made fun of me lol it was a great experience. First time buyer & I love my new car:)

Overall Experience

• Great customer service and very helpful
    October 28, 2017

we came to the dealership with little intent to buy, just came to look for Jeeps. Our dealer was very cunning and nice! He gave great customer service... and was very pleasing to be around. I would definetly recommend this dealership to a friend or anyone.

Pikes Peak Automotive Group