New 855-236-2734 Dealer Website
Used 855-235-4967 Email Dealer
Service 888-310-2201

Average based on 62 reviews.
  • Buying New Ford Escape

James was an excellent sales man. He was very helpful with all our questions and they helped negotiate a price that we could afford.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback!

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback!

• Definitely Coming Back

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Ronald! We look forward to seeing you again.

Jim showed sincere interest and concern with my vehicle issues. After listening to my concerns he determined a course of action which was successful. He was very professional and helpful. Based on his actions I will definitely consider East Tennessee Ford for the purchase of a new car in the future.

• Satisfied Customer

Thank you for the kind words and feedback, David!

Jim and the mechanic went above and beyond their normal excellent handling of my service requests. They both are outstanding as professionals and should be lauded for their expertise and customer relations.

Thank you for the kind words and feedback, David!

• Great Service

Check for source of a clunking noise in front end of vehicle.

Thanks for the 5 stars, Ralph!

Check for source of a clunking noise in front end of vehicle.

Thanks for the 5 stars, Ralph!

• The Best

Car Fax inclusion with vehicle showed me the dealership is customer oriented.

Glad we were able to show you that you are very important to us, Crystal!

Car Fax inclusion with vehicle showed me the dealership is customer oriented.

Glad we were able to show you that you are very important to us, Crystal!

• So Awesome

PURCHASED A PLAN WITH 2014 FOCUS TRADE IN. TRANSACTION WENT AS DESCRIBED.

Thank you for the feedback, David! Enjoy your new vehicle!

PURCHASED A PLAN WITH 2014 FOCUS TRADE IN. TRANSACTION WENT AS DESCRIBED.

Thank you for the feedback, David! Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Outstanding Experience

I had an outstanding experience. I will definitely make this the number one dealership for future needs.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Nathan! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Best Place to Buy

VERY VERY GOOD OUR SALESMEN WAS THE BEST HE WAS NOT PUSHY AT ALL WHEN I NEED TO BUY A OTHER CAR I WILL USE HIM.

Thank you very much, Seanree! We look forward to seeing you again.

Thank you very much, Seanree! We look forward to seeing you again.

• customer Sharp

Thank you very much for the kind words and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you again.

We came into East Tennessee Ford not knowing for sure exactly what kind of auto we wanted. We met Mr. Trent Anderson and he was very patient with us, and asked enough questions that he quickly knew just what we might be interested in. He was very helpful and informative with the vehicles and ALL the questions we had. We also quickly built a good relationship with him. I would recommend him to anyone that I know that is interested in acquiring a new vehicle and East Tennessee Ford also. Trent is a wonderful salesperson and he is very suited to this type of vocation. I look forward to many years of dealings with Trent and East Tennessee Ford.

• Easy to work with!

been looking for this vehicle for a while and found one and was very easy to deal with

Thank you for the feedback, Berry!

Thank you for the feedback, Berry!