• Good Luck Trying to Buy

I just don't understand why I can not buy a car from these people. I'm a out of state buyer with cash who has been trying for one week to buy at a price they advertised. I knew I would have to pay the sales tax when I got the car back to my state to get the tag but now the price seems to have went up. However this morning got a email saying the problem was all worked out and they could sell at that price after all. I said GREAT, gave them my cell number, asked will you take my personal check or do you need a bank money order and will you be open tomorrow, Sunday afternoon. That was this morning around 11am and have since sent them another email again asking, but have hear NOTHING back. I have the money, they have a car that was at a price I was willing to pay, but for some unknown reason I still have my money and they still have their car. I give up!!! Good luck to others because I'm at a lost on what it takes to buy a car from this place.

• Buying New Ford Escape

James was an excellent sales man. He was very helpful with all our questions and they helped negotiate a price that we could afford.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback!

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback!

• Definitely Coming Back

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Ronald! We look forward to seeing you again.

Jim showed sincere interest and concern with my vehicle issues. After listening to my concerns he determined a course of action which was successful. He was very professional and helpful. Based on his actions I will definitely consider East Tennessee Ford for the purchase of a new car in the future.

• Satisfied Customer

Thank you for the kind words and feedback, David!

Jim and the mechanic went above and beyond their normal excellent handling of my service requests. They both are outstanding as professionals and should be lauded for their expertise and customer relations.

Thank you for the kind words and feedback, David!

• Great Service

Check for source of a clunking noise in front end of vehicle.

Thanks for the 5 stars, Ralph!

Check for source of a clunking noise in front end of vehicle.

Thanks for the 5 stars, Ralph!

• The Best

Car Fax inclusion with vehicle showed me the dealership is customer oriented.

Glad we were able to show you that you are very important to us, Crystal!

Car Fax inclusion with vehicle showed me the dealership is customer oriented.

Glad we were able to show you that you are very important to us, Crystal!

• So Awesome

PURCHASED A PLAN WITH 2014 FOCUS TRADE IN. TRANSACTION WENT AS DESCRIBED.

Thank you for the feedback, David! Enjoy your new vehicle!

PURCHASED A PLAN WITH 2014 FOCUS TRADE IN. TRANSACTION WENT AS DESCRIBED.

Thank you for the feedback, David! Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Outstanding Experience

I had an outstanding experience. I will definitely make this the number one dealership for future needs.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Nathan! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Best Place to Buy

VERY VERY GOOD OUR SALESMEN WAS THE BEST HE WAS NOT PUSHY AT ALL WHEN I NEED TO BUY A OTHER CAR I WILL USE HIM.

Thank you very much, Seanree! We look forward to seeing you again.

Thank you very much, Seanree! We look forward to seeing you again.

• customer Sharp

Thank you very much for the kind words and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you again.

We came into East Tennessee Ford not knowing for sure exactly what kind of auto we wanted. We met Mr. Trent Anderson and he was very patient with us, and asked enough questions that he quickly knew just what we might be interested in. He was very helpful and informative with the vehicles and ALL the questions we had. We also quickly built a good relationship with him. I would recommend him to anyone that I know that is interested in acquiring a new vehicle and East Tennessee Ford also. Trent is a wonderful salesperson and he is very suited to this type of vocation. I look forward to many years of dealings with Trent and East Tennessee Ford.