East Tennessee Ford

71 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 18, 2018

My review was my mistake didn't allow enough time for a response! I apologize to Erick and Kyle for posting that report. Overall I a am very pleased... with my purchase, this is my second Ford edge, came from 45 miles away to choose this dealership because I would drive there to have my 2014 edge serviced! These men were very polite and knowledgeable with there vehicles. I would recommend anyone looking for a edge titanium to drive one before buying elsewhere. Luxury on 4 wheels! Real pleased ! Chick

Thank you for the feedback!

September 17, 2018

Thank you Mike Ingram for your hard work of placing us in our new vehicles this weekend! My husband loves his New 2018 Lariat 4x4 F350, My daughter loves... her New 2018 EcoSport but, I am far beyond in love with my 2018 AWD Edge. The time you spent on our family to ensure we chose the perfect 3 vehicles was amazing. We are very appreciative. Thank you. I also would like to recognize Erich Spence for working the numbers to ensure we got the best financing available for all 3 vehicles, Jeremy Kerley & Matt Parker for making the paperwork smooth and easy. So my Review is off the charts for AMAZING. If anyone is reading this and is wondering if they should stop by.. I say YES Stop in and ask for Mike Ingram. East Tennessee Ford; Nothing but the best!

Thank you very much!

• May 26, 2018

They helped me get back on the road I was 100 miles from home. 17 F250 acted up on me the Friday before memorial day and they got me in on Saturday morning... and fixed the issues. Thanks Joel and Doug.

Thank you, Travis!

July 31, 2018

We had an awesome experience with Eric, Frank & the service department. Great customer service and they really value the customers! They did great job

Thank you so much!

June 25, 2018

took my brother to drop his car off back in april. the ckutch was sticking to the floor and had to pressure. so we sent it in still under warranty. well... they told us that there was air in the system but they didnt know why. the mechanic said that they bled the system and repressurized it. FIRST OFF, its a sealed system. so if theres air in the systen then theres a leak. well we believed there pathetic mechanics. we took the far the very next day to south florida. half way down florida, the same thing happened. only this time it happened as we were going thru a toll plaza. thankfully, we werent rear-ended by the semi that was behind us. had to fight with the car the rest of the 6 hour drive to get down to out fl home. funally take it to a dealer down there that is the best dealer in all of florida. at this point, were now no vehicle, and the car was out of warranty. Ford wouldnt give us a rental. i had to call a friend to come get us (thankfully i knew someone down there, 16 hours from our home in crossville) dealership down there discovered the master cylinder was blown and that the mechanic in crossville shouldnt have given the car back to us. Got stuck in florida for an extra 2 days because they had to order the part for the car and get it worked on as a last min add in when they were already slammed. (i gave that dealer a good review) took the car back this month for the SAME issue. they fix everything out of there pocket since it was an on going issue. get into the car and the ABS light is on. the mechanic has no clue why it was on. The mechanic in there have no idea what there doing. they need to be reschooled apparently because theres nothing good about this dealership. the sales people are liars and the mechanics have jo clue what their doing.

We are very sorry to read this, Jennifer. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us at all.

May 8, 2018

On Saturday May 5th 2018 I seen a truck on there website and I set up a appointment with them for Monday the 7th and that morning my wife said to me what... does it look like so I pulled up the website and the price jumped from nine thousand dollars and change to seventeen thousand dollars and change when I got there they told me that the price was always seventeen I said no it wasn't the truck was a 2000 Ford F350 so the truck is 18 year's old there were tares in the front seats the passenger side door window didn't work the rear view mirror was gone there were wires hanging out from under the dashboard the bed liner was missing and the tires were almost bald the cup holders/ ashtray was broken out of the dashboard so while I was sitting theré I looked the truck up on Kelly blue book and NADA the truck would be worth 11.500 in great condition it was far from that in fare to good condition 8.750 I showed the sales man what I pulled up and he said that he doesn't make the prices or doesn't know why or who changed the price what I find funny is that the same truck a week before when I called about it they told me it had sold and was no longer there then I seen it again and talked to a different sales person and the truck was still available and and when I got there it's price had jumped I would not recommend that dealership to anyone they are RIP off artist and bait and switch type of dealership if I was you and I was going to buy a new or used vehicle it wouldn't be from them I'm even going to contact Ford motor company and let them know what kind of dealership it is buyer beware

We are very sorry to read this. Please know that we are using your feedback to ensure it never happens again.

March 18, 2018

If you drive from Florida to buy a vehicle in TN I think that says it all. They treated us with respect. We felt like valued customers. The deal was... more than fair. Mike Ingram was a stellar sales tech. The GM ,finance ,parts and Joel in service are a team. The techs in service are not to be left out. They are the foundation of sales.

Thank you so much, Hervey!

June 17, 2017

I only looked at a Chevrolet Avalanche on line. The salesperson called me right back, asking if I needed any additional help.

Thank you, Darnell!

October 29, 2016

I just don't understand why I can not buy a car from these people. I'm a out of state buyer with cash who has been trying for one week to buy at a price... they advertised. I knew I would have to pay the sales tax when I got the car back to my state to get the tag but now the price seems to have went up. However this morning got a email saying the problem was all worked out and they could sell at that price after all. I said GREAT, gave them my cell number, asked will you take my personal check or do you need a bank money order and will you be open tomorrow, Sunday afternoon. That was this morning around 11am and have since sent them another email again asking, but have hear NOTHING back. I have the money, they have a car that was at a price I was willing to pay, but for some unknown reason I still have my money and they still have their car. I give up!!! Good luck to others because I'm at a lost on what it takes to buy a car from this place.

We are very sorry to read this, Terry. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We will use your feedback to ensure it does n...ot happen again.

April 15, 2016

James was an excellent sales man. He was very helpful with all our questions and they helped negotiate a price that we could afford.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback!