New 866-673-2064 Dealer Website
Used 866-635-2445 Email Dealer
Service 866-678-0761

Average based on 65 reviews
  • Best car buying experience ever

Like others, I was not pressured at all. They were even able to find me a better rate than my own bank, which I thought was pretty good to start with. Special thanks to Ryan Peterson, who kept me informed at every step. First time I've ever hugged a car salesman. =)

• New car owner

Terry and I would like to thank Ryan Peterson for all his hard work getting us in the 2011Dodge Challenger R/T Classic. He was awesome salesman . Also , thanks to Mike for getting me approved for a loan. Even though we are moving to North Carolina at the end of the month. We would come back up to buy another car from Ryan. Thanks again for everything.We love the car. Sharon & Terry

• Kia Soul Purchase

I couldn't be happier with my new Soul it is more than I expected and Mario the salesman gave me all the details I needed to know and spent ample time explaining the features and making sure I got to test drive and feel comfortable before making the purchase. I highly recommend the Kia Soul and Mario if you ever need a new car.

• Kia of East Hartford

Mario Cipolla was great to deal with. I would highly recommend him!

Mario Cipolla was great to deal with. I would highly recommend him!

• Freddy

Freddy as an outstanding rep .. He made my experience with the Kia Dealership amazing ..

• My THIRD KIA

Mario was very efficient in finding me the. Car I would love and also fit my budget.GGO JOB MARIO

• 2014 Kia Soul +

All the people from the internet sales person and floor sales person were knowledgeable and friendly. All my questions were answered to my satisfaction. It was pleasant experience. I look forward to servicing my Kia Soul at Kia of East Hartford.

• 2014 Optima

Purchased a 2014 Optima. Sales consultant (Akeem) was wonderful and extremely friendly. Overall had a good buying experience. We found a manufacturing defect on one tire which the service manager (John) replaced with no questions. Touch up paint was ordered and arrived as scheduled, as was lug nut removal security tool.

• Purchase

Fabulous purchase. Howard Hill was extremely helpful and made the entire process easy and smooth.

• Kia Optima

I had a wonderful experience at Kia. Thank you, Kevin Knapp and Mario C., you guys were great. If anyone is looking to lease or buy a Kia, you have to stop by and talk to these guys. The customer service was wonderful and they really care about what the customer wants.