• Best car buying experience ever

Like others, I was not pressured at all. They were even able to find me a better rate than my own bank, which I thought was pretty good to start with. Special thanks to Ryan Peterson, who kept me informed at every step. First time I've ever hugged a car salesman. =)

• A wonderful and easy buying experience.

I went to KIA of East Hartford and met with Howie to go over buying used vs New also buying vs leasing. This was an emotional experience as I had driven my last car for 13 years so this was all new and scary to me. Howie was great with his knowledgeable information as well as his personal experiences. My first visit I left there excited about knowing I had an option when I was ready. That weekend Howie reached out to me with an offer I couldn't refuse and I was ready to become a new car owner with a 2017 KIA Forte 3 year lease. I picked up my new car the next day and literally just signed and drove away. Super quick and easy. I'm happy with my decision and comfortable with the monthly payments, best of all I'm driving a safe, reliable NEW car which is truly exciting. What an awesome experience at KIA of East Hartford!!!

• Kia Sportage

Great experience buying at kia of east Hartford. I love my new Kia Sportage.

Great experience buying at kia of east Hartford. I love my new Kia Sportage.

• Great Experience buying new kia sedona

Great Sales person Matt Morrell, I would definitely highly recommend to friends. What a great experience I had with Matt Morrell.

• Art Teacher

I am absolutely delighted with my Kia Sportage. It is perfect for me! It is an awesome color (burnished copper) and has enough storage in the back to hold all of my artwork.

• 2017 KIA Optima EX Premium Package

Our 3 year lease was up and since we had a good riding experience with our 2014 Kia Optima EX we chose to look at the newest 2017 model. We visited other dealers but we found that Kia of East Hartford was professional, courteous and willing to work with us. Both Jay, the GM, and Howie, Sales Consultant , were exceptional and fully knowledgeable about their inventory. It was a non-stressful experience which is very important to me.

• Car buyer

Our salesman, Ryan Peterson, was knowledgeable, helpful, respectful & efficient. Kia of East Hartford made the car buying experience a positive one. We have a few minor issues with the car which hopefully will get ironed out next weekend.

• Awesome Experience @ Kia!

Howie was very accommodating and helped me find the perfect car for me. I love it! Great experience. I highly recommend!

• Great Service and Goid Information

Ryan answered my questions and guided me through the entire process of car selection, lease/buy options, best down payment and current lease grounding. He went above and beyond for my business and satisfaction. Other staff we openly friendly and helpful along the way. A great experience. Customer for life.

• Wonderful Car-buying Experience

After terrible experiences at multiple other car dealerships where I overheard my personal financial information being discussed throughout the sales floor, and I was lied to, strung along, and humiliated, I ended up at Hoffman Kia. From the moment Miguel came outside to greet me, I began an entirely different car-buying experience than I had previously encountered. He was friendly. helpful, honest and very efficient. Marissa in the finance department was also all of those things. I highly recommend to anyone to visit Hoffman Kia if they are looking for knowledgeable and friendly employees to assist them in in purchasing a vehicle. The process was quick, and before I knew it I was driving off the lot in a freshly detailed vehicle that I was happy with and could call my own. The warranty on the vehicle is excellent as well. Hoffman Kia is a place that I will return to whenever I end up purchasing my next new vehicle.