Graham Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2.7
  • Beetle

Great follow up without being pests! People got back to me to gauge my interest and even called

• Review

Wasn't what I expected got a bunch of annoying calls and messages and made me not even want to buy a car from here

• Uninformed sales staff; mis-represented used car

We drove over four hours to see this low mileage (6000) SUV. Salesman told us it was a one owner trade-in from their Zanesville lot. We found a wind...ow sticker in the glove box from a different dealer in Cleveland. Salesman said, "I don't know, let me check on it." He pulled the Carfax and discovered it was really a rental car from Virginia. Asked the salesman about the paint over-spray on the rear bumper and he said, "I don't know, maybe our body shop did some touch-up." Further investigation on our part discovered that the entire rear AND front had been repainted. Salesman just blamed someone else on staff for not giving him the right information. Wasted an entire day and nearly 500 miles round trip. Plus wasted time and effort at the bank pre-arranging a wire transfer for payment since they won't accept a bank check. Polite and friendly sales staff but clueless about their inventory. Don't waste your time with this dealer!

• 2005 Kia Sedona EX ?

2005 Kia Sedona EX ? YOU say its the Upscale EX but NO Driving Lights & the Rear Emblem say Different - How about we Call them as we see them - Can YO...U say LX What else are we telling Tails about Ummmmm ?

Graham Toyota