G-Town Motors

(5.0) 1 review

Call This Dealer

• Manager - Self Storage Facility

We have bought 4 vehicles from G-Town Motors. We have gotten great service thru all these years. Our last vehicle Carmen sold us. She made it so easy ...and fast. When i forget to call with my payment she calls me to remind me payment is due (i have a short memory). Anytime I have any kind of problem with my vehicles I call her and she gets me scheduled in right away with the service department. Which has been very few times as the vehicles G-Town sells are in great condition and we don't have problems. Carmen is the go to girl at G-Town. We drive from Irving,Texas over to Garland just to get our vehicles from G-Town.. Will not go anywhere else. they really care about there customers!!!

G-Town Motors