Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Great customer service

I was contacted the next day and received all The information I needed

I was contacted the next day and received all The information I needed

• Great dealership! Highly recommende! Ask for Chris

I purchased a car from John McKee pre-owed last Thursday (9/11/2014) and I couldn't be happier with my buying experience. Chris was my salesman and we negotiated over the phone before I ever stepped foot onto the car lot. I explained what I was looking to get for my trade-in, what I was looking to pay for the vehicle on his lot and how much I wanted to finance for. Chris was able to get within $500 of the total and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Chris held the car until I could get to the dealership to see it and even kept in touch with me via text message while I was en route to the dealership, (I live in New Orleans, so it was about a 5 hour drive). Everyone that I spoke to, both on the phone and in person, was very helpful, respectful and professional and I didn't have to deal with the typical pushy salespersons that buying a car is associated with. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a quality pre-owned vehicle from what I found to be a very reputable dealership. Thanks again to the crew at John McKee pre-owned. You guys rock!