3.0
  • Buyer

I bought used chevy,it was brought a truck stop between Homer and B ossier to veiw.Liked the car but it had no floor mats and was told they have them when we sign the papers.One week later when I contacted dealer I was told that when he was returning to Homer that a log truck dropped something and dented the front of the car.Ok ill still buy but the floor mats have to be ordered because we can't find them should be in with license plates.Got the plates but no floor mats .3 salesmen 1 handshake 2 who like to sit in there chair.it's starting to be the Louisina Song&Dance I can do this & I can do that an excuse in the end

• Great customer service

I was contacted the next day and received all The information I needed

I was contacted the next day and received all The information I needed

• Great dealership! Highly recommende! Ask for Chris

I purchased a car from John McKee pre-owed last Thursday (9/11/2014) and I couldn't be happier with my buying experience. Chris was my salesman and we negotiated over the phone before I ever stepped foot onto the car lot. I explained what I was looking to get for my trade-in, what I was looking to pay for the vehicle on his lot and how much I wanted to finance for. Chris was able to get within $500 of the total and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Chris held the car until I could get to the dealership to see it and even kept in touch with me via text message while I was en route to the dealership, (I live in New Orleans, so it was about a 5 hour drive). Everyone that I spoke to, both on the phone and in person, was very helpful, respectful and professional and I didn't have to deal with the typical pushy salespersons that buying a car is associated with. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a quality pre-owned vehicle from what I found to be a very reputable dealership. Thanks again to the crew at John McKee pre-owned. You guys rock!