• GMC Acadia

Aaron was able to get us into a 3rd row vehicle very quickly and for a great price! Overall we had a great experience with Carite and would be willing to purchase from them again!

• Customer

Sales and Service made our experience great! Easy and hassle free. Very professional Team!! Thanks guys!

• Great customer service and deals!

Jonathan Trevains was very helpful! He worked with me for over 3 months trying to find a vehicle and get me taken care of! On top of that, Carite provides excellent care and the service contract I was able to purchase is a great piece of mind! I will be leaving here very happy and will be referring friends/family that are in need of a vehicle! Jon is the guy to see!

• Best car dealership in the area!

The staff was incredibly friendly and very helpful! You could tell that they were not out to just make money and they really cared about my needs as a buyer. I had the pleasure of being helped by Jon - a new salesman who was very kind and was always available to answer any of my questions! I will be sending my family and friends to Carite for their next car for certain!

• Great price on cars got a Miracle

I was denighed 3 months ago..with the need of a cosigner even though I had a good credit score at a different dealership. I sent a email asking about a car I saw online..set up a time to go in.Everyone was polite. The place was Very clean. Everyone there was respectful. Kid friendly atmosphere. I did not need a cosigner and my credit score was a little lower.. I was approved for the car with no problems. Very pleased with assistance I was given. Employees I interacted with were ... Wally from corporate help with setting up the time to come in..Nathan Simko... and Arron. Don't give up I recommend you go here. They detail the car before you drive away. You get a few free oil changes and tire rotation. Thank you I was in need for a car for quite some time. God Bless.

• Carite is great!

Mike was very enjoyable, and was not trying to put a sale in your face. Very friendly, and looking for the best interest of the buyer.

• NICE EQUINOX

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT AND WONDERFUL KYLE POUFCAS WAS AWESOME VERY FRIENDLY THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT

• Carite Grand Ledge

My Carite experience far exceeded my expectations and I've already referred someone in. Trevor Costello was extremely helpful and did not overly hassle me like most dealers. I will be back for my wife's car and for any future vehicles. Thank you for the great treatment and mutual respect.

• Great Experience!

My husband and I had a great first experience at the Grand Ledge Carite. This was our first time visiting and ended up buying our Ford Edge that same day. We were in and out much faster than anticipated and Trevor and Nathan were great to work with! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

• Great Experience at CARite of Grand Legde!

My experience at Carite of Grand Ledge was amazing. I was helped by many great people, all who went out of their way to make me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Mike introduced me to the car I bought, and Kyle helped me through the final processes. They both were friendly and professional, and really helped me to be confident in my purchase. I have already recommended Carite of Grand Ledge to a few people, and I will continue to do so. You have done a great job of reinventing the car-buying process, and I am very happy to be a customer. Thank you all!!