Graham Chevrolet Cadillac

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Lease
    April 10, 2018

I was very pleased with everything in leasing my vehicle

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

My Cruze
    March 29, 2018

This was my first time buying a new vehicle and I was nervous but the sales and staff were so kind and helpful that I soon was at ease and feeling at ...home. My sales person,Anthony guided me and helped me through the process,finding the perfect car with all the options I was wanting. I will definitely go back when it is time for my second purchase.

Hello, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case duri...ng your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

2015 Silverado purchase
    March 27, 2018

Enjoyed working with salesperson on the 2015 Silverado purchase. He was knowledgeable with the vehicle and not pushy. Late day buying experience was... a bit hectic and wasn't expecting the push for add on warranties and such. Document signing experience was high tech, but still had to return a few days later for some missing inked signatures. Dealer provided rental vehicle at their expense to install some rust proofing measures. My overall rating stands at 4 stars.

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Graham Cadillac! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Bought a new vehicle.
    March 20, 2018

Overall I had a great experience couldn't complain about anything. The dealership was very friendly and helpful with anything i could think of. The st...aff is so friendly and nice to you that helps with making the process go by quicker. Overall I would recommend anyone who's interested in a vehicle to give them a chance.

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Until the next time we meet, take care!

I would recommend our salesman Brian to everyone.
    March 7, 2018

Brian was excellent. Hes the reason we didnt go to another dealership.

Gaylord Strine, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Graham Cadillac.

Purchase of New Equinox
    February 20, 2018

This is a Great place to buy a car. The staff is frienly and helpful. This dealership doesn't assume your business ...... they work hard to earn it.... Great Job!!

Scott Peterson, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Graham Cadillac. Please don't hesitate to reach out... if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Made my daughter's Day!
    February 17, 2018

My daughter bought her very first car from Quinn. I asked him to show us the cars in her range of budget. There were not a lot to choose from. But we... understood that due to the amount she had to spend. There was no pressure from him. The entire staff was great! It made her day.

Sharon Petty, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, G...raham Cadillac

bought a new car
    February 3, 2018

I am well pleased with the car that I bought and would more then likely buy another one from this dealership if the occasion arose

Hi Larry E. Nichols, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Graham Cadillac. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

Graham Chevrolet Cadillac