Call This Dealer

Used

145 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Auto Blvd LLC from DealerRater.com
  • Super nice one owner BMW
    January 25, 2018

Chris was very helpful and has a great manner with customers. Jimmy is a true expert. I got a good honest deal on a great car. Auto Blvd will be my ...go-to for nice late model vehicles.

• Corvette z06
    February 14, 2018

I would recommend buying from Eli. Great sales man and helped me out the whole way & answered all my questions fast. Easy and fast approval

• Gteat
    February 13, 2018

Well I have been all over San Antonio for a new used car and I have had no luck finding what I like in my price and a car with no problems they work w...ith all people it was a fast and easy process I did not wait 2 or 3 hours just to get approves. I was there for like a hour and the deal was finish I love my new 2013 Honda civic si thanks Joe

• I would definitely like to thank Tim for great cust service.
    February 12, 2018

It was a very enjoyable experience purchasing and working with Auto Blvd. Tim and the Finance Manager were AWESOME. Easy and fast process thru out .

• Great Vehicles to Choose From
    February 5, 2018

Got a great deal. The owner Mike Acosta is very customer oriented and honest. Would recommend BLVD Auto LLC as a place to purchase a Pre-Owned vehic...le. Nice selection.

• Great dealership, works with you
    January 31, 2018

Very friendly staff and knowledgeable salesmen, they work with you and go out of their way to reach customer satisfaction. They didn???t let me drive ...the truck off the lot until any issues were resolved and offered alternatives until it was ready.

Overall Experience

• Respectful and Caring!!!
    January 3, 2018

Very good experience here. Very open to offers. Friendly and considerate of my feelings and finiancal situation. Will recommend! Overall the best car ...buying experience I have ever had!

• Smooth and Helpful
    December 30, 2017

Carlos did a great job of letting the car sell itself. He also helped us with making sure that we understood all options of financing and purchasing t...he vehicle. Smoothest car buying experience I have had in a long time! Great people! Great Service!

• Great
    December 29, 2017

Very enjoyable experience purchasing a vehicle from Auto Blvd. Would recommend highly. Very nice facility. Professional and clean. Beautiful inventory.... In and out in 1 hour.

• Awesome
    December 23, 2017

Carlos makes sure you feel comfirtable. He also makes sure you leave with what you want. Auto Bvld did not let me down. Awesome experience.

Auto Blvd LLC