Auto Blvd LLC

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 192 reviews

192 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Auto Blvd LLC from DealerRater.com

• June 7, 2018

It was a great experience, the staff was so kind and knowledgeable, I can not wait to send my friends your way, thanks again for a great experience

July 18, 2018

The staff are not only friendly, but works well together. Details explained if necessary and is very accommodating to what it is you want or looking f...or.

July 17, 2018

There is a reason why this place has such high review ratings. From the moment of stepping inside Joey helped me with all my questions handling himsel...f very professionally. Entire process starting from a time spent in their showroom, test drive, negotiation, documentation and finally signing the deal went flawless. Trust me you don???t find many places like Auto Blvd LLC to have all of their staff members at such a high and professional level. Most important I purchased the car I love with an exceptional service. Definitely, best experience!

July 15, 2018

I just recently purchased a SUV at Auto Blvd with Alex Longoria. Alex coordinated my test drive and purchase of the vehicle. He was very friendly, hel...pful and honest. The vehicle had an issue and they fixed it immediately! I was impressed with the great selection of quality vehicles with car-fax and warranty. I will recommend Auto Blvd to my friends and family! Thanks! George

July 14, 2018

I recently had to purchase a new used truck and after shopping multiple dealers in San Antonio both small and large I decided to go with auto Bouleva...rd LLC. The salesman I dealt with named Alex Longoria was very knowledgeable courteous professional and helpful and surprisingly Honest. Seems honesty is a hard thing to find in a car salesman especially a used car salesman however if that???s what you???re looking for and you read this review deal with Alex. Everyone I spoke with did everything they could to make sure this was a pleasant experience.

July 13, 2018

Chris was very professional he was on top of everything, the vehicle we went to see was at there other lot, Chris made a call and the vehicle was ther...e with minutes. We test drove the truck and signed papers all within an hour. . Thanks Chris for all your help it was a pleasure doing business with you.

July 10, 2018

I recently visited Auto Blvd last week. Alexander Longoria was extremely helpful and patient with me!! He explained everything and went above and beyo...nd to make the experience a great one! I would definitely recommend Alexander to family and friends!

July 8, 2018

Thank you to Alex. He was amazing. I hate care shopping buy Alex made the process very easy and was upfront. We were able to do most of the process /p...aperwork over the phone since we are from out of town. When we arrived all we did was meet with Jimmy, finance manager. He was awesome also. Had all the paper work ready for us to sign. No waiting hours and hours for our truck. We will be referring them to our friends and family. Just ask for Alex.

July 8, 2018

July 7, 2018

My experience was the best of the best. Alex Longoria is the best salesman i've encountered. Transparent, super friendly and willing to work with me. ...Got a steal of a deal, and he was more than willing to meet me halfway. Im in the military, and I got top military service. I recommend them a hundred times over.