Elk Grove Audi

358 reviews

358 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Elk Grove Audi from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 29, 2020

Elk Grove Audi has set and raises the bar for outstanding service! Their attention to customer details make a difference. They get it!! Their focus... on the customer is what customers want! Most impressive is their prompt and responsiveness to questions, active listening to address concerns, and over-all knowledge of their inventory. I researched as many aspects of the car and financing as I could and appreciated being treated with respect. The direct and open transparency to negotiate the car deal was exactly what I wanted. Jerry Sypkens’ straight-forward approach was spot on for me. Yusuf Strwart’s professional, personal approach and quick action at the end were welcoming. Vince (the Prince) Webb was the most patient explainer of electronic detail a “senior” could hope to have… and Jared made the closing paperwork flow easy! I’ve purchased and leased many cars over the past 50 years, starting with my first Chevrolet Monte Carlo at 16 years old! In my memory I don’t recall ever closing a deal as quickly as this one! I highly recommend Elk Grove Audi, Jerry, Yusuf and Vince specifically!

May 28, 2020

Great experience with Elk Grove Audi. Jerry and Manny were great to work with and we got the deal we had ere looking for. Happy!

May 23, 2020

Purchased my first Audi Q7 and I was beyond impressed by the personal attention and knowledge afforded to me by my sales rep Vince Webb. He was not pushy,... was sincere and upfront with recommendations and facts that were specific to my family dynamic, and the entire transaction was smooth from beginning to end. Thank you to the Audi EG team for your comprehensive and stellar customer service, from Vince, to Jerry who was fair and crunched the numbers with me, sharing helpful financial advice that felt genuine and individualized, and finally to Vinny in finance who had the closing process dialed in and assisted with my extended warranty package! I have been a Lasher EG customer for more than 10 years and once again, I was beyond satisfied with the experience! Can't wait to continue the relationship!

March 17, 2020

Second time purchasing a car from Elk Grove Audi. Both experiences were absolutely top notch. I'll be going back again and again! Thank you !!

March 3, 2020

Found the car while searching for mustang convertibles. Car was best price I found so wife and I made an appointment to test drive car. Salesman was very... polite and professional. After test drive, we sat down to negotiate a price. They worked with us and we felt very good about the price we paid for the car. I would highly recommend Elk Grove Audi for purchasing new or used cars. This was our first dealing with Elk Grove Audi and probably will not be the last.

Daniel Pascual

Sales Consultant

February 2, 2020

Noel Montes was so pleasant. She made the leasing experience worth the drive to Elk Grove. I am enjoying the suv and looked forward to working the Noel... in the future.

January 3, 2020

Hannah was a delight to deal with. She was very knowledgeable about the car we purchased. We found the exact car we wanted. Highly recommend Lasher Elk... Grove Audi.

December 28, 2019

My wife and I have been working with Vince for several months on an Audi Etron. He has been extremely helpful, knowledgeable and courteous throughout the... adventure. This is our first electric car and without Vince's help we likely would not be driving an electric. Their price is compatible and their service has been great. Thanks Vince. I am telling my friends about our experience.

November 24, 2019

My wife and I just had our best ever car buying experience at Elk Grove Audi. The people we worked with were super helpful, patient, and knowledgeable... (we asked a LOT of questions). Our salesperson, Vince Webb, is the most knowledgeable sales person we've probably ever dealt with. He got me interested in the history of the company. These folks were helpful at every turn.........they really made things work well for us........and even offered us pizza when we stayed a little later than expected.. Can't say enough positive things about our experience with this team!

November 17, 2019

The sales person (Noel) and staff were all incredible and provided great help with no high pressure tactics which was greatly appreciated. Very satisfied... with Audi and my new Audi A3!