Elk Grove Audi

357 reviews

357 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Elk Grove Audi from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 11, 2019

Was intending to simply view cars and not having a goal to make a purchase that day. The dealership actually had the car I have been seeking on the pre-owned... lot. Vince offered his help and proceeded to not exert pressure in any way towards a purchase. He actually had real-world knowledge regarding the myriad of technical features in the car and demonstrated many during a test drive. It is atypical to have a car sales representative that takes the time and effort to learn and understand the product so well. A professional approach was appreciated and was no doubt a prime factor in my decision to purchase that day. Vince and Michele (who finalized the closing documentation) represented the Dealership very well during the entire process. Both of these individuals were clear and concise in both price negotiation and completing the purchase that day. A VERY rare exception in today's sales climate. Now the car hopefully will behave in the same manner!...

November 11, 2019

Was intending to simply view cars and not having a goal to make a purchase that day. The dealership actually had the car I have been seeking on the pre-owned... lot. Vince offered his help and proceeded to not exert pressure in any way towards a purchase. He actually had real-world knowledge regarding the myriad of technical features in the car and demonstrated many during a test drive. It is atypical to have a car sales representative that takes the time and effort to learn and understand the product so well. A professional approach was appreciated and was no doubt a prime factor in my decision to purchase that day. Vince and Michele (who finalized the closing documentation) represented the Dealership very well during the entire process. Both of these individuals were clear and concise in both price negotiation and completing the purchase that day. A VERY rare exception in today's sales climate. The vehicle hopefully will behave in the same manner!...

October 4, 2019

My husband and I were very impressed with the professionalism and quality customer service we were provided by Elk Grove Audi. Jerry Sypkens and Tareq... Salem listened to us and made sure all of our questions were answered. We did not feel any type of pressure and that was refreshing. I would also like to add that we felt very comfortable dealing with both Jerry and Tareq. They are very knowledgeable about Audi and answered all of our questions. I would recommend Elk Grove Audi to anyone looking to buy an Audi. Needless to say, I am extremely happy with my 2019 Audi Q5! Thank you Jerry and Tareq!

Jerry Sypkens

Sales Manager

(4.5) 51 reviews

August 26, 2019

Vince Webb made our car buying experience much more fund and exciting than I could have ever imagined. Purchasing a car can be extremely painful and very... stressful. Vince was working hard the day we arrived to pick up the vehicle yet he took the time to make sure we had everything we needed. I am a BIG FAN of Vince Webb and Audi Elk Grove!

August 22, 2019

Very bad purchasing experience at Elk Grove Audi...

July 10, 2019

As the lease on our 2016 Audi Q5 came to an end, it was now time to decide on a new replacement. We decided to open the field and research other similarly... equipped/size SUVs which led us to six different lots with a wide range of cars, test drive and sales experiences. In the end, we decide to lease a 2019 Q5 from Audi of Elk Grove. Vince Webb led us through the test drive, pointed out key new features/improvements, and ultimately found a model and trim that was exactly what we were looking for with no pressure to push us to models or trims that exceeded our needs. He was respectful of our time and decision-making process and very responsive without pushing or pressuring us. Vince was extremely communicative, both at the Audi lot and over email/ text as we did our research and deliberated. He was very transparent through the whole process. Having a good sales person makes all the difference in stressful situations like buying a new car. By contrast, there were other dealers with very different experiences to the point that I was ready to walk off the lot after the first couple of minutes. Vince and Audi of Elk Grove got us into a vehicle that had all of our 'must-haves' in just a couple days showing saint-like patience for our questions. Typically we've bought our cars in the Bay Area, but could easily and wholeheartedly recommend this dealership and Vince to others shopping for a new car.

June 12, 2019

We had called ahead to make and appointment and Daniel was ready for us with the information we needed. We wanted to know about turning in my husband's... A5 .

Jerry Sypkens

Sales Manager

(4.5) 51 reviews

Daniel Pascual

Sales Consultant

June 11, 2019

great team of people taking care of your every need. this is my 8 th audi SUV I have bought over the past 14 years. You are treated like a king or Queen... when you lease or purchase a Audi, I recommend you try them out on your next Audi deal as you will be very happy!

June 7, 2019

Mr. Daniel Pascual was very helpful and pleasant during our purchase. He was very patient in teaching us the basics about the car and its special features.

Daniel Pascual

Sales Consultant

April 22, 2019

I really recommend this dealership and appreciate the excellent customer service. I started from San Jose and its a long drive to reach to the dealership... but really worth going that far to get the best deal

Patrick Ahern