Elk Grove Audi

357 reviews

357 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Elk Grove Audi from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

April 2, 2019

Too much paperwork to purchase a vehicle. Process was good, friendly staff, but could with less signatures. I think it is due to state specific requirements

April 1, 2019

We just bought a new 2019 Audi Q5 from Elk Grove Audi although the dealership is 170 miles from home. It was worth the drive. We got what we wanted without... hassle and are very pleased with the service.

March 29, 2019

First time buyer. Got approved in seconds. No rush. Great service. Great experience on my first visit. Drove off the lot with a used 2013 g37 sedan. Clean... inside out. Drives like a dream. Pretty darn happy with my purchase.

February 18, 2019

All but two of the new vehicles I bought were ordered. With a great selection, I found what I wanted without ordering and waiting 6-12 wks,. Originally... talked with Internet sales mgr David Cobian. Came to Elk Grove on a day when he wasn't available. Christopher Le took good care of us.

January 26, 2019

I had been searching for a vehicle for over six months from Rocklin to Palo Alto to find the right Audi that fit exactly what I was looking for. During... my quest, I found a handful of vehicles where I had visited the dealerships but was put off by their lack of customer service and ability to really listen to my bottom line that I walked away from the deals. That was until I discovered Audi Elk Grove. I was tied up at work when I found the vehicle and had someone contact them on my behalf to talk through the condition of the vehicle and asking price. Based on the first initial contact conversation feedback, we drove down there right away. When we arrived at the dealership we were greeted immediately by David Cobian, the Internet Sales Manager/ Audi Brand Specialist, who had the vehicle already out front waiting for us. Once I had advised I was the one purchasing the vehicle, his demeanor and customer service was unchanged and he still remained professional and cordial. He asked questions, weighed out the pros and cons between the two series to make certain I was buying not just a vehicle but the right vehicle. He completely harmonized the sales buying process but adding in the human element of identifying my needs and working with me to make it happen. I knew right then that this was the vehicle for me and moved forward. He was kind enough to stay well past business hours along with Eddie in Finance and The Manager Yusus (who personally shook my hand and thanked me). Similar to my work endeavors, I'm very particular on who I not only choose to do business with, but to partner with long term for future needs. I highly recommend Elk Grove Audi and this professional team of individuals who well surpassed my expectations. Even if they don't have the vehicle currently in stock you're looking for, I would recommend giving them a chance to help you find the right one. David Cobian delivered more than a 5-star customer service experience.

January 1, 2019

Purchased a new 2018 Audi A4 Allroad. Regina Klostreich was our salesperson and Yusuf Stewart was our Sales Manager. Both provided excellent service... and were a pleasure to work with. We were treated in a professional and respectful manner, and all questions were answered clearly and quickly. I certainly would recommend them when contemplating the purchase of a new Audi.

December 14, 2018

We love our Audi, but the purchasing experience was less than desiberable. After we selected our vehicle we were told it would take 15 minutes to talk... with the finance representative. He then went to help customers at the VW dealership and we were ignored for an hour and a half. When he returned he spent a significant time discussing the extended warranty, but never told us about the Audi maintenance plan (our neighbor shared the information with us). Also, we were told by the salesman and finance representative that we had all season tires on the Audi, but they are summer tires. When we called back to talk about the tires we got no response for a few days and then we were told that is a high performance tire and is good for snow and ice. We live in the foothills and will buy winter tires, which is fine, just be honest. We are switching from a Lexus to an Audi and the Audi customer service is nill compared to Lexus. However, we live our SQ and will not let our purchasing and customer service taint our live if the vehicle.

Jerry Sypkens

Sales Manager

(4.5) 51 reviews

December 14, 2018

We love our Audi, but the purchasing experience was less than desirable. After we selected our vehicle we were told it would take 15 minutes to talk to... the finance representative. He then went to help customers at the VW dealership and we were ignored for an hour and a half. When he returned he spent a significant time talking about extended warranty plans, but never told us about the Audi maintenance plan. We were also told by the salesman and finance representative that we had all season tires on the Audi, but they are summer tires. When we called back to talk about the tires we got no response for a few days and then we were told that that is what comes with the Audi and they are great to drive in the snow. Will live in the foothills and will buy winter tires, which is fine, just be honest. We are switching from a Lexus to an Audi and the Audi customer service is nill compared to Lexus. However, we love the Audi and will not let our purchasing experience taint our love of the vehicle.

Gunther Wilson

Sales Associate

NOT RATED

November 10, 2018

I just purchased a 2015 SQ5 my first Audi. The sales staff knows there product inside and out very helpful as this vehicle is quite complex with lots of... technology and features. Love it.. very happy with the professional people that I delt with and the car. Not to mention the price of this loaded little special SUV but very competitively lpriced and no high pressure sales tactics! Thanks !

You're very right--today's newer vehicles offer such an astounding array of features, they can sometimes be overwhelming (or left unused!) We are so ...proud to staff a team of knowledgeable and attentive people who can help you get the most out of your vehicle, and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to give kudos to those efforts! Hoping that your Audi serves you wonderfully, as well, and that we'll have the opportunity to see you again in the future! Happy Holidays! Warmly, Emily Lasher Van Orden evanorden@lasherauto.com

Daniel Pascual

Sales Consultant

NOT RATED

November 10, 2018

I was looking for a new car online and got connected with online sale representative David Cobian. He is great in helping find the right car for me and... went for extra mile to make sure everything was great. I am very happy with their sale representative, customer service and follow-up. I think I will go to David Cobian for future needs.

Jerry Sypkens