• Awesome place to buy a car...for multiple reasons.

It was great! We have bought many cars over the years and this was the easiest with no pressure to buy. We worked with Tommy Abalan, who made us feel comfortable and helped us thru the process of purchasing exactly what we wanted. Everyone we were in contact with while we were there, were very nice people. I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a Cadillac and any of their used cars. They are the BEST!!!

• Service has gone downhill

Extremely disappointed in changes since new owners took over. Took 3 tries (2 online & 1 by phone) to schedule service appointment & they still got it wrong! Not on schedule! Had the audacity to suggest I might be at wrong place! One employee even admitted things were in a state of chaos and confusion! Was told over phone that they would be able to complete the work in one morning. Took over 2 days! (My usual service advisor was out. She is the only person I still trust there.) I did get a free rental car, but was taken to the other side of town to pick it up & it didn't even have a full tank of gas! When I called to see if my car was ready, I was told no. But within 5 minutes, a different person called & said it was. Got runaround when I tried to pick it up. Didn't clean up mess made. Reset my dashboard settings, seat, mirrors. No offer to make things right. They no longer care about their customers. The nice, little touches the previous local owners provided are gone. They used to pride themselves on taking the time to do things right the first time & taking care of their customers. I probably won't buy another Cadillac because of this dealer.

• Service Review

I always get my Cadillac serviced here because of the exceptional service I always receive.

• Mr. Vera

Our service person Deb. S. made sure service was to our satisfaction. Thanks Luis Vera

• Customer

Thanks for great service. It did take a bit longer than anticipated. Sorry you still don't have complimentary cookies.

• Awesome Experience

I had purchased a Cadillac at a dealer out of state and they had made arrangements for an issue to be taken care of at Cadillac of Portland. From the time of my initial contact with Kim and Jeff, they went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. My car was ready 3 days before I was able to get back to pick it up and there was no pressure to return the loaner car, everything was "at my convenience". They arranged for the car to be taken to the service dept because I also wanted an oil change. One small issue, was that there is a squeak I could not find and ask them to try and locate it. When I picked up the car I was told they did test drive and could not hear it however, within 1 block of leaving the dealership, it was there.

• Excellent service department!

Always an exceptional experience. The sales and service staff are 5 star

Always an exceptional experience. The sales and service staff are 5 star

• Looking Good

Just want to thank Thomas; buying a car is not always fun; Thomas made it fun. I'll be back. Bill C.

• Amazing above and beyond service!

We couldn't be more pleased with our experience with Cadillac of Portland. Nick (our salesman) was a rare gem. He treated us with genuine respect, wasn't overly pushy and went above and beyond to help us make a deal. He was attentive and quick to respond to email and phone inquiries. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a new or used vehicle. We drove all the way down from Everett, WA because our virtual experience was amazing, and it was equally amazing once arriving. Thank you very much for your service!

• Survey

My experience at Portland Cadillac has excellent in every way. I would recommend to anyone to buy and use this dealership for every automotive need.