Grand Blanc Nissan

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 12 reviews

Call This Dealer

Nissan Grand Blanc, MI is awesome!!!
    April 3, 2018

I don't think I've ever been treated better or more fairly at a dealership than at Nissan of Grand Blanc. Chris, Harold and Cal provided customer s...ervice that was top notch. Better than my experience at Cadillac Dealerships. They seem to be people of integrity that will take care of you like a friend, long after the sale. I've stopped in multiple times and they always remember me by name and ask me if I am still happy with my purchase. They stand behind their product too. If I'm not happy with something, they go to work to address either internally or with Nissan itself. They also provided me with piece of mind with both, a 5 Year/100,000 bumper to bumper warranty, as well as a LIFETIME / UNLIMITED MILE power train warranty. This to ensure my satisfaction before, during, and after the sale. In short, I got more for my trade and a new vehicle that was exactly what I wanted and needed, at a price lower than anyone else from good people. You will not be disappointed if you buy from them.

From service to sold:)
    October 21, 2017

Google near by dealer found Grand Blanc Nissan. I Called to schedule service, Denise answered and scheduled my service, she was very nice and she welc...omed me to the area. Came in for service appointment and it was good to see the diversity of employees in the dealer. While waiting for service the sales guy entertained me with a test drive. The test drive turned into a purchase. The guys there were friendly and patient, not pushy like other dealers I've been to. Would have given 5 stars but nobody is perfect.

My 1st New Car!
    August 8, 2017

Purchased my 1st car tonight and just let me say this -- the entire experience was AWESOME! The salesman took really good care of me. He answered all... my questions and I had a lot of them. Everyone there was kind to me which was a pleasant surprise. The facility itself is absolutely beautiful -- the furniture paired nicely with the drop dead gorgeous Murano. Speaking of the Murano, when my eyes connected with the headlights it was love at first site. The team went above and beyond to make sure me & the Murano was together. Nothing left to say but ... THANK YOU GRAND BLANC NISSAN for making this one of the happiest days of my life.

My 1st New Car!
    August 8, 2017

Michael
    July 26, 2017

Came to GrandBlanc Nissan during a snow storm, and with little hope. I left the dealership with a new car. My experience at this dealership was second... to none! My buying experience was painless and quite enjoyable. My " after the sale " experience has been equally pleasent. I would recommend this dealership to one and all ! Thank you all at the dealership for making a (an) normally bad experience a great one !

Louie
    June 13, 2017

This place was a two day nightmare. The girl that was talking to me was new. She was nice enough but didn't know what she was doing. So frustrating.... Had me try and drive different cars. So I got excited thinking they could help me. The manager never took the time to talk to me. Gave me a price that was 200$ higher per month. Terrible experience

Great experience
    February 27, 2017

I purchased a 2017 Pathfinder from this dealership. I knew what I wanted. They unfortunately did not have my vehicle in stock. They went above and bey...ond to dealer trade my exact car in for me. They did not charge me for it either. This is my second vehicle I have purchased from them and it will not be the last!

Horrible 1st Experience
    October 20, 2016

So living in Grand Blanc and having just bought a used 2005 Nissan 350Z I called this dealership to get an estimate on a part that I needed to replace.... I called the phone number and pressed 4 to get to the Service counter and met a message stating that their voicemail was full. Called a second time and pressed 0 to speak with an operator which had to go get someone from service to speak with me on the phone and didn't even put me on hold. Waiting 3 minutes later I spoke with an individual and I stated my inquiry. The representative asked me what year my 350Z was and the part I was looking for then asked me to bring in the car. I asked this rep if I would be charged for them to simply look at the door handle, which I needed to get fixed, she said policies had changed and that she would call me back. 10 minutes later I missed the call but had a voicemail from the rep asking me to call into the "Parts" department with my VIN number to get the cost for the part. If this is a dealership that sells now 370Z's and having experience with 350Z's in the past she would know you don't need the VIN to know that 2003-2008 350Z's all had the SAME door handle. Having a potential future customer do their own work and calling back instead of doing your duedilligence is not a good first impression to leave on a customer let alone having to call multiple times to get an answer to be left with a to-do and calling back yet another time.

Terrible Customer Service
    August 10, 2016

This review is regarding the sales department. No experience with the service department. I came in ready to buy a Nissan Rogue. I was met by a youn...g African American that looked like he just started. I asked him for rough numbers assuming I had good credit and he refused at first saying he had to run my credit. He was extremely arrogant in his approach and mannerisms. Finally I asked him if he was new because it was new and he just laughed at me. I asked why he was laughing and he went to get the manager. And now it gets worse.. When the manager came (older white dude, Harold might have been his name) right away he started talking in a raised voice asking why we are giving his salesman a hard time. I tried asking multiple questions but he just kept going on about how it's the best price blah blah. Finally, I was able to ask a question regarding my credit before he cut me off again. I told him I was not done talking and he then proceeded to swear and say "I'm not done talking either" and "who the hell are you" etc. I decided to leave out the swears. After that I obviously walked out. Went to Honda down the street and picked up a CRV with amazing customer service. Couldn't be happier. I have never taken the time to write a review or file a complaint about a company. I understand everyone has their good and bad days. But this was absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experience in my life. I was so disgusted that I'm actually taking a the time to write this review and called Nissan Corporate to make sure they know what kind of service is going on at their Grand Blanc dealership. Buyer beware, and happy car shopping!

DO NOT EVER BUY A CAR FROM GRAND BLANC NISSAN !!
    April 17, 2016

Drove 225 miles to purchase a used Lexus • Talked to salesman (Nick) at least four times while in route - I was obviously a serious buyer • Nick reque...sted my personal information • I stressed repeatedly not to use my information until I saw and took a test drive in the car • More importantly, don't use this information until we agreed on the price - basic common sense • I repeated this at least four times • He assured me that any credit inquiry would be a "soft pull". This was crystal clear to both of us The following issues occurred • Car had three inches of snow on top of it • Car would not start • Car could not be jumped with a portable battery • Car finally started with a conventional cable hooked up to another car • Nick's boss (Todd) repeatedly swore under his breath at Nick • Todd would not allow a test drive on the highway • Obviously I left after this nonsense • When I arrived home later that night, I received an email from a credit agency. It stated that a hard pull had been done on my credit - I was furious Grand Blanc Nissan was obviously unprepared to sell me their car • Their behavior was very unprofessional • Their actions were dishonest regarding my credit • I would never even consider this business in the future

Grand Blanc Nissan