Strong Used Cars

(5.0) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Quick and Easy

I came in response to an online advertisement 15 minutes before closing. Steve still gave me the time to quickly test drive and inspect the vehicle. W...hen I came back I knew I wanted the car but also I didn't want to have to drive back to the dealership at a later date for pickup. Steve went the extra mile to get financing, registration, and payment all done after hours and I was out the door with an awesome vehicle! Since then Steve has checked up with me several times to make sure I was still happy with my purchase. I will definitely be buying here again and sending friends. Thanks again!

• Audi A8 L

I had an awesome experience with the Strong Audi dealership. Steve was very professional and approachable. I would definitely refer others to this dea...lership.

• Laid back buying process, great price and value

Great experience from start to finish, Steve was very knowledgeable and forthcoming with info on the Audi I purchased and Tena got me a great rate and... was awesome to work with. Very relaxed buying process and quick too. I would recommend Payless to anyone in the market.

• 2006 Dodge Durango

Great Experience, these Bret worked really hard to get me the car I wanted, at the price I was willing to pay.

• Cadillac Escalade

They were awesome they stayed late for us more than once because we were coming from far away. They were great with the financing and the Cadillac is ...perfect! They have been helpful and professional through the whole process! We are very satisfied with everything! Thanks again!!

• Great experience

I was extremely nervous about buying a car. I hate dealing with pushy car salesmen and negotiations. Well, I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived ...at Payless Car Sales. Rob was extremely nice. He gave us the information we needed & or asked for but was never pushy with us. I felt comfortable the entire time. I told him my budget and what I wanted and he made it happen right away. We got the paper work filled out and walked out with the car we wanted in under 2 hours (including test drive, etc.) I highly recommend that you give Rob and Payless cars a chance. Thanks Rob! We are all enjoying the new car!

• Awesome Experience

My husband found Payless Car Sales and scheduled us for a test drive with a 2013 Dodge Avenger R/T. Rob Bird was our Salesperson and was very helpful ...and not pushy at all. I have worked in Dealerships before and he should train ALL Salespeople. He has a Great Personality and lets the car sell itself and let's you not feel pushed at all. I would recommend Payless Car Sales and Rob Bird to everyone that I know. By the way, we bought the car that night!!! I Love It!!

Thank You! It was my pleasure to help you!! I look forward to working with you again in the future! Rob.

Strong Used Cars