Approved Auto Center of Lodi

• Go Get Your Car!

John was definitely the best car sales manager ever. The company makes you feel like your one of those personal friends. They definitely will get you the car you want, they literally beg the banks to finance you and always are constantly trying to get you your car. Name says it all APPROVED AUTO CENTER!

• Great Service

Everyone here helped us so much!! Great people and they worked hard to help us drive away in our new truck!!

• Best service ever at Approved Auto Center in Lodi

Thank you so much for taking the time to spread the good word. We are here to help--Thank you for doing business at Approved Auto Center of Lodi.

Had what was the best auto buying experience at Approved auto center in Lodi. The sales staff went over and above to make sure I was completely satisfied. I went there originally to look at a vehicle other than the one I ended up purchasing from them. They suggested a 2007 Silverado 2500 HD with very low miles, making sure it had everything I was looking for. The whole transaction went perfectly, they even continued to research and found a lower rate that we originally agreed on and even went so far to make a few minor repairs with out any hesitation. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for honest and personal service. my best car purchasing experience so far.