Trimax Auto Group

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 14 reviews

Call This Dealer

I was happy, in case it helps...
    October 17, 2017

Hi, They were helpful. I can't stand pushy Salesmen too old for that and they were NOT pushy at all. They are proud of their inventory and they are v...ery relaxed. I was only interested in a certain vehicle. Overall i was very pleased with the condition of the Lexus i was interested in.

Flawless Transaction
    July 19, 2017

Having been burned terribly by dealerships before I decided to change how I search for cars from now on. This time around I focused my attention on de...alers with good reviews that took care of their customers. I waited until the car I was looking for was listed at Trimax. Everything in the process was extremely professional, honest, and seamless. There was none of that pushy hard sell. I was free to walk away anytime. I learned after the fact that their buyer never buys from auctions just online -- sight-unseen. He travels 12K miles a month and hand picks the vehicles for this dealership. My 2009 Acura MDX was in great shape and still smells new. Trimax lives up to their promise of taking care of their customers.

09 Nissan Altima Coupe
    January 18, 2017

Satisfied with service and love the car they provided me

When did buying a used car become such a breeze!
    July 24, 2016

I was in search of a used BMW and couldn't have been happier with Trimax and their staff. Mel B was very friendly and helpful and if your looking for ...a great BMW mechanic Trimax is the place to go. The buying process was flawless and I would recommend anyone to check it out if they are in the process of purchasing a used car. I have some gone to his BMW mechanic for maintenance and repairs and couldn't be happier. I give it two thumbs up¿¿

Trimax buying experience
    July 23, 2016

No pressure Salesman. Mel kind and friendly throughout the whole process. Offered to ride along or take the vehicle for a test drive. Mel was even pro...fessional when the my bank couldn't get their stuff right. I would recommend this guy he was a great help. Even gave me a better deal then what I was previously offered. I wanted to get outta there before someone changed their mind about the price. Great job Mel and Trimax. You will definitely be recommended. Thanks again. Charles M. From N.C.

Waste of My Time
    January 3, 2016

Talked to sales rep about coming to look at car and ended taking off to drive up from baltimore which was 4 hour drive. When I got there the car was u...p on the lift because it needed a alignment done and was missing a bolt. Would not have been mad if the sales person would have told me to reschedule to take a look instead of coming out to see a car that's not ready.. Also during the test drive I turned the ac on full blast and nothing came out but hot air.. Asked the sales person that if be lowered the price I would take it as is and it couldn't be done.. Overall terrible experience and waste of my time and gas and wasn't worth me taking off of work

Unhappy Customer
    August 11, 2015

I bought a 2007 Subaru Outback from them in August 2015 and after 2 days and 20 miles the car started to overheat. I pulled over and checked the coola...nt....it was empty. Filled it up and drove home...2 miles. By the time I got home it was overheating again. Checked the coolant and it was empty again. Filled it to the brim and let the car sit overnight. I put a container under the radiator area and by morning the container was filled with coolant and the receptical was empty. I called the dealer to let them know what was going on twice. Talked to the owner for about one minute, he said they would take care of it and he handed me over to the mechanic. After implying that it was my fault he said not to drive it and he would come to my house and see what the issue was. That was on a Friday and by Monday there was no call. I called and was immediately handed over to the mechanic who said he would call me at 7:30 am and be at my house at 8:00 am. No call No show. I had high hopes after the great buying process I received from the owners wife. After months of looking for this specific car, I left their facility so happy and after one day, very disappointed! I would have given them five stars if they would have given great customer service and fixed the problem.

Infiniti G35
    March 11, 2015

Trimax Auto Group made my purchase easy. Everyone was super friendly, but did not pressure me at all. They were honest about the car and the price. Th...ey answered all my questions. I couldn't ask for a cleaner used car. Makes me happy every day!

2004 vw Passat
    February 16, 2015

I bought a Passat from them last year and about 1000 miles almost to the mile the thermostat failed. Other than that the cars clear coat was scratched... off by the detailer and they messed the paint up then put another cheap clear coat over it. And I found out a week after I bought it that the car had been in a front end collision and that is why they sold it so cheap. Be careful shopping there. You can get a good deal, but you need to know what you are buying and why it's so cheap.

2007 Chevy Suburban LTZ
    February 6, 2015

Hi everyone. Just wanted to share my experience with this dealership. First, price was incredible. Second, no pressure what so ever. It really was a "...No Hassle" purchase. I didn't receive one dollar discount even though I tried.. But their prices were way below anyone out there. It is really a wholesale to public place. The owner was there. His wife and kids. Just a very cozy family oriented business. I was there with my kids. Our kids played together. Owner's wife is a school teacher so she definitely was able to handle all the kids while we were doing our paperwork. My purchase was a Carfax Certified Clean 2007 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ 4x4. I paid $3200 less than the next cheapest dealership was asking. I also did purchase a really nice coverage extended warranty on my vehicle. What else... Place was clean and professional. They did offer us drinks even though we chose not to. Good honest clean people. Definitely didn't feel like some other dealerships I have been to. Yes i will purchase again, in fact my husband really wants a new body Chevrolet Equinox LTZ and we might get it from the same place again because they do offer a discount for being a return customer. I hope this review helps to other people

Trimax Auto Group