• Thank you!!!

If youre fishing for whatever kind of car, this is the best auto dealer to go to...UNITED AUTO!! They will try everything with their best of knowledge to help you drive your new car home. Even if you know that you have poor credit, they are so helpful trying to get what you wanted still. We bought a car from them and we were soooooo satisfied with their service especially knowing we have bad credits, but they tried everything and finally we got it. Ask for the guy name Arsalan.....I tell you he is so helpful and amazing!!!! Go to UNITED AUTO first if youre fishing for a new car especially if you have bad credit.

• Great

Not pushy, and they helped me get my F150. They explained the finance process in a simple way. Good guys down there

• They really helped me out

They really helped me out, I thought I could only get a loan through credit union one for 15K and below but they went through Denali and got me approved for a really new jeep for 22K. They used their connections to help me out. Great business and genuinely want to help people out.

• Great Service

After the sale, United gave me a free car wash and detail. The service was great and they explained to me every finance process. They made everthing very simple.

• No Pressure

Mohammad and his no pressure team let me get the truck I wanted. With the no pressure staff I was very happy.

• Good customer service

Good customer service. Very happy with a quality of my car

Good customer service. Very happy with a quality of my car

• Best Place

Bought a toyota tundra from them, very easy with the payments and efficient. I told them the monthly payments were too high and they called the bank and told them my situation. They were veryt understanding 5 stars.

• good cars

i love my toyota camry i just purchased from united.

i love my toyota camry i just purchased from united.

• Great

Good expeirence. I didnt buy a car here. But i left very pleased with staff.

Good expeirence. I didnt buy a car here. But i left very pleased with staff.

• Great time

I love this place its always a good time when i drive by. They always have interesting vehicle's here. Way better than all the other boring lots they have around town.