AutoStar of Canton

8 reviews

July 11, 2018

Great experience at Autostar. Bella and Joey treated us with respect while giving great advice that had our best interest at heart! I will recommend to... family & friends.

July 11, 2018

Autostar of Canton is as excellent as always. They have always been helpful with me in the past and they still have yet to let me down.

July 11, 2018

We really enjoyed our visit to Auto Star, everyone was nice and helpful to us. I will definitely tell my friends and family about them!

June 10, 2018

I came to the lot after seeing a Jeep Patriot on the Auto Star website and found that the car was already being signed off to someone else. But Joey and... Bella still took care of me by making sure I would walk away with a vehicle that would fit in my needs while still getting it to an affordable range. They even went out and drove a car all the way from Asheville to the store for me to look at. Unfortunately I didn't walk away with a vehicle due to financial reasons, but I will defiantly come back when I can get to a more comfortable level for payments. Please go ask for Joey and Bella if anyone is going to this store for a car. I can guarantee they will look out for their customers and not their wallets.

January 31, 2017

Terrible experience! The atmosphere was very uncomfortable. The manager calls you names behind his closed door. He talks down to you. Very unprofessional!

January 13, 2015

Just wanted to drop a note for everyone to see i didnt purchase a car at autostar but i would have if they had the special truck i was looking for! There... attitude and staff was the most professional i have ever dealt with in a car buying experience. Before you buy your next car i highly recommend you go and visit them and see what i'm talking about! VERY IMPRESSED CONSUMER!!!!

December 16, 2014

This dealership was recommended to me by a friend. I applied for auto loan by phone. That afternoon i received a phone call to come by the dealership.... I went there after work & within 1-2 hrs. i drove home with my new car. I could not be happier with the process. Next time i am in business for a new car this is my dealership of choice. Thanks: Dana, Amanda & Doug

A big thank you from all of us here at AutoStar of Canton! We appreciate your feedback :)

August 7, 2014

After days of searching for the perfect car, we found it at Auto Star. Amanda Edwards was awesome and went out of her way to make sure we were happy! We... will definitely use them again in the future.