• Great place to by a used car!

This is a great place to buy a used car, fair prices, friendly environment, and employee's were very informed on the vehicles.

• AMAZING BUYING EXPERIANCE

I purchased a 2012 for escape and i made the right choice the staff and especially wally helped me make the right decision and he is very knowledgeable of the product and explained step by step on the financing process go see wally he will treat you right.

• The best car lot in michigan....!!!

I had a ton of issues getting insurance & plates for my car. Wally jumped thru EVERY hoop to get me on the road & into the car of my choice.

• Purchased a 2007 Honda CRV

Great place to shop and buy a good quality used car! Loved doing business with them!

• GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

VERY FRIENDLY STAFF, WILL RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS. CLEAN CARS & TRUCKS ON LOT..

VERY FRIENDLY STAFF, WILL RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS. CLEAN CARS & TRUCKS ON LOT..

• Customer service.

Best customer service i have ever encounter. likely refer to friend and family.

Best customer service i have ever encounter. likely refer to friend and family.

• EXCELLENT SERVICE!

BOUGHT OUR FIRST CAR WENT THROUGH WALLY, HE WAS SO HELPFUL OVERALL GREAT DEALERSHIP. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE LOOKING FOR THEIR FIRST CAR STOP BY HERE!!!

• First Time car buyer

I just want to start off saying that this was my first time purchasing a car and that I was super nervous. After talking to the amazing staff at M53 auto sales I realized that I had nothing to be nervous about. They answered all my questions, helped me understand everything, went over the contract with me, got the car I purchased ready, and most importantly made me feel like I was family. I would highly recommend going to M53 auto sales because they will treat you like family and they have an outstanding staff.

• First time car owner

I just want to start off saying that this was my first time purchasing a car and I was so nervous but after talking with the amazing staff at M53 I realized there was nothing to be nervous about. They we're super nice and made me feel like family. They went over the contact agreement with me and made sure I understood everything. I highly recommend going to M53 Auto sales because they will treat you like family and there just outstanding all around!

• alexis beadles

if your looking for an amazing person to help you with your first time purchase on a car please come see mike; hes amazing and made this experience the best part of my day his honesty and helpfulness has made is easy to refer him to a first time buyer or an experienced one