• Everyone was so helpful and was very informative.

I was very pleased and when the day comes that we do decide to trade or buy another vehicle I would love to go through them because they generous and not try to force anything on you.. They tell you like it is and guide you through everything step by step!! I truely recommend them even though we didnt make our purchase that dauy!

Thank you for choosing AutoStar of Elizabethtown! We love hearing that your experience with us was excellent, and we are grateful for your recommendation :)

• Great Service

Very Impressed with this hometown dealership. Will be telling everyone we know. Very please with the staff. Brittany and Wayne where the best to work with. Very nice people. They make the store!!!!

• GREAT STORE TOO BUY A USED TRUCK

I BOUGHT A USED CHEVY TRUCK FROM AUTOSTAR..I REALLY ENJOYED EVERYONE THERE..WAYNE THE SALES MGR WAS A GOD SEND..HE GOT ME APPROVED WITH MY NOT SO GREAT CREDIT..I WILL GO THERE WHEN IT COMES TIME TOO GET ANOTHER TRUCK...LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE

• GREAT BUYING EXP

very easy buying a car with no so great credit..they treated me great...will tell all my friends...

• Great Customer Service

Very happy with my experience. I dealt with Larry, Wayne and Brittany. All very nice people to work with. Will be telling everyone I know.

• GREAT SALES AND SERVICE

WE BOUGHT A CHEVY SUV FROM AUTOSTAR OF ELIZABETHTOWN..WE HAD 0 PROBLEMS AND GOT WHAT WE WANTED..I WILL SEND ALL MY FRIENDS TOO SEE THEM..

• GREAT BUYING EXP

GREAT PEOPLE TOO BUY A CAR FROM..HAD NO PROBLEMS WHEN BUYING MY CAR..I GOT A CHEVY HHR...WYATT AND WAYNE WERE VERY HELPFUL..THANKS AGIN GUYS..

• Mrs.Sherri

She did everything to make sure my husband and I were happy and did everything to get us accepted to to get our 2012 Ford Edge...Thankyou Mrs. SHERRI