AutoStar of Wadesboro

• Truthful and honest

I was referred by a family friend. What I liked most was that AutoStar was willing to be truthful with you and honest not turning you down for credit they was willing to help you and I would recommend others to AutoStar.

• Found the Car I wanted

They did a great job keeping in contact with me and finding the car I wanted.

They did a great job keeping in contact with me and finding the car I wanted.

• Kind and Professional Experience

My experience was amazing and due to the kindness and professionalism I received and was so great I will refer my family and friends. My next car purchase I will look here first!

• Positive Experience

All went well. I bought the car that I had come to look at. The service was responsive and my experience was positive.

• Awesome!

I think AutoStar is Awesome! Mikey and Thomas take the cake!

I think AutoStar is Awesome! Mikey and Thomas take the cake!

• Great service, knowledgeable staff!

Everything was great. Our salesperson was very informative on our new truck. I will tell everybody about Thomas at AutoStar.

• Very Impressed

Highly Recommend! Great staff & experience. Thank you. Very impressed and happy with my service.

• Highly Recommended

A very good group of people at this dealership from management to the service techs. I would highly recommend them to a friend. Thank you Auto Star Wadesboro

• Outstanding

The saleteam did a outstanding they helped me to the best of they ability. He was entertaining, funny, and smart it was a honor for me to let him help me. I would recommend people to come to Auto Star they were all nice and friendly.

• Friendly service

Very friendly service, helpful sales reps, willing to work with the finances I had.