Bert Ogden Edinburg Mazda

New (866) 728-7339 (866) 728-7339
Used (866) 786-0443 (866) 786-0443
Service (866) 740-7870 (866) 740-7870

Rey Ayala

Eva was very professional and knowledgeable and curtious, she made the experience comfortable and relaxing, will definitely keep going back for any type of service to our vihicles, thank you.

Friendly Staff

Friendly staff who made me coffee while I waited. Clean modern showroom and waiting area. The follow up was appreciated.

Great service

Edward was very nice and helpful! I had work all day and was able to give me payment over the phone

the people and dealership were great

the people were great, very help full and knowledgeable. was a great experience wasn't really looking to buy but fell in love with the vehicle and got a deal that we couldn't pass up

Experience was a positive one.

It was quick and I didn't feel pushed. The entire process took about two hours from arrival at the dealership to driving home in a new SUV.

Great service, great atmosphere

Excited joyful with my car, great customer service. They are always calling to verify how my experience was and how is my vehicle doing.

3.0

clean facilities

Nothing special in your service. Never receive a follow up calls or info or updates after 5 - 7 days working days as being promised.

Great service

Friendly staff. I was informed that I had a recall and needed new air filters. I was able to get it all done in one visit!

3.4

Poor coverage on parts

I received a Free carwash for the first time in two years and a complimentary ride home rather than sitting there for 2 hours like in the previous 3 semi annual visits.

Great Service

The service department is great, scheduling is very easy and service is quick. I love that they open early so I can get it done before work. And the cashier was very helpful and nice.