• Above and beyond

Kayla, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet!

Everyone helped me get the loan for the car I really wanted, and even at a lower monthly payment than I thought it would be. Honestly the best car buying experience I could ever have!!

• Lake Chevrolet Inc.

Mike Kramer was an excellent sales person. We were able to select and chose which vehicle to test drive without any pushy sales speech. He was courteous and very informative about each vehicle we chose to drive. Nathan, financial manager, was very efficient. All paperwork was ready for signatures.

Thanks for the feedback, Wanda. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Lake Chevrolet. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.