• Great service, facilities, & personnel

I am totally satisfied with the services I receive with keeping my vehicles running smoothly. I appreciate the convenience in scheduling and the concern that is expressed by your personnel. Everyone is so friendly it makes you want to come again. When I purchased my tires, the personnel went to great length to ensure that I had a list of name brands with prices to make my choice from. They were very patient and helpful. When I choose to wait for the service, I enjoy relaxing in the guest room with a hot cup of coffee and even something to snack on while I watch T.V. or read.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

• Buyer

The service was very excellent!! The process wasn't long and I like how they're very direct with you.

• Ms.Whitney Dyer

I had a very good buying experience. I would refer my family and friends to this location.

• Great service dept.

Very professional helpful courteous The staff from the same to the service dept has been great. Would and have reccomended to others

• Trucks

Great service. Friendly staff. Willing to help you with any issues.

Great service. Friendly staff. Willing to help you with any issues.

• oil change/H2O filter

Always friendly and accommodating. Always provides great service.

Always friendly and accommodating. Always provides great service.

• Outstanding customer service!!

Staff is great to deal with!! Prices are some of the most competitive in the industry. I highly recommended this dealership.

• Aggravated with my whole buying/service experience

Buying experience initially was great! Had a great sales associate, TJ. Negotiated a deal with my trade in for a newer truck & left that day with it. The main problem I had with the dealership is the service & the paper work that later presented issues. The truck had a cracked windshield & only one key to it, so I bought the truck on terms of having the windshield replaced & a second key cut/programed for my wife. They scheduled for me to bring the truck back the following week on a Monday to have windshield replaced & to program a second key. I arrived at dealership after work to drop it off for the day to have it worked on. Was later contacted that the key was ready, but I would have to bring my truck back to have the windshield replaced on Wednesday because they grabbed the key to the wrong truck when the mobile glass repair company arrived. Apparently, they had another truck there the same color as mine that was scheduled to have a windshield replaced too, but it wasn't scheduled to be replaced until Wednesday. (I understand mistakes happen, we're all human, so I was very understanding, even though they should have looked at the paper work before hand & realized it wasn't my truck they were working on. I have worked with customer service in the past so I was understanding.) So they mixed the trucks up, I was aggravated, but was nice & understanding. I live 30 miles away from the dealer & didn't have a ride at the time to get to the dealership, so they offered to send some one to pick me up & bring me by to pick my truck up. Well about an hour or so later, a mechanic from the dealer pulls up in my drive IN MY TRUCK! Don't know if they do this all the time or what, but made me a little ill using my truck & gas to come get me. Now they brought my truck with my gas being burnt 30 miles one way to go back to the dealership with him in my truck just to drop him off for them to tell me I'm all set to go & to be back in 2 days to get my windshield replaced then. All they did today was give me a extra key & now my truck had an extra 120 miles on it from my house to drop it off at the dealer, them driving it to pick me up in my own truck to take me back to the dealer just to say I'm good to go and my windshield would be replaced on Wednesday, which would require another trip there and back. Before I left I did ensure that I would have a loaner vehicle for when I come back for my windshield. Had my windshield replaced 2 days later and I know that they had a mobile company come by to install it, but they left trash scattered all over my dash from cutting the old windshield out that I later cleaned. After all that was said & done I finally had everything straightened out or so I thought. About 26 days after I had purchased the truck I received a payment book in the mail from the credit union that financed my truck, notifying me that my truck payment was due on the 30th. At the dealership I was told that I wouldn't have my first payment for 45 days & it's due now, 30 days after I had purchased it. If that wasn't enough, here's the real kicker, it's now 37 days since I have purchased this truck & traded in my old one. The finance company I had my old truck loan through still has not received the pay off for it yet after I have contacted the dealership several times about it (I think at least 4 times now). So since it hasn't been paid off yet, I now have 2 truck payments (which I have had to pay both of them already this month so that it doesn't affect my credit) until they finally send my pay off through. They are saying it has been sent off finally and it should be paid off any day now, but they said that 2 weeks ago so we'll see. Just a lot of little things that have accumulated over this past month about my experience here has made me wish I had never went here in the first place. I guess they don't understand that not everybody has the money to pay for 2 used truck payments, otherwise I would have bought a new truck.

• Dodge Journey

This was the best group of people i've worked with during a purchase ever!!!! I know it's not a BMW dealership but maybe some snacks like popcorn or something would help...I stayed for close to 3 hours to get everything finished and one can get very hungry during that time. Just my 2 cent.

• dishonest - slimy

Another slimy used auto dealer.. trying to sell me a 2007 Chevy avalanche for nearly $5,000 over value then tried to add on almost $700 in their processing fees! Neither were negotiable. Buyer beware!!!

Charles, we regret that we could not reach an agreement on the vehicle you were interested in. We base our relations with our clients on professional, no-pressure service, full disclosure, and transparency. Please give us a call at (770) 748-3673 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.