Crossroads Ford Of Fuquay-Varina

Average based on 116 reviews.
  • Great Service and Clean Facilities.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Linda! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

It was time for my Ford CMax 10000 miles check up . The service was quick and the employee was very nice the waiting room clean and served coffee or water etc . I really like taking my car to Crossroad Ford in Fuquay Varina NC.

• Great service and

I have a Ford CMax ,it was time for the 10000 miles service. The service was quick and I was on my way.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Linda. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great services

Awesome sales staff who went above and beyond to help me find the car I was looking for.

• Great Service

Crossroads Ford has been taking excellent care of my Ford Escape. Very satisfied with my vehicle and the service.

We're more than glad to have been of service, Kathy! Safe travels!

We're more than glad to have been of service, Kathy! Safe travels!

• Good service

They were fast on time and took care of some recall work at the same time as my oil change. good job

• Stress-free purchase

We purchased a 2016 F-150 from crossroads ford of fuquay a few months ago. All of the staff was friendly and they made sure that we were comfortable. They kept us informed about what was going on through each step of the process. They understood what are needs were and did their best to accommodate them. It's was a hassle and stress free experience.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Michael! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Customer

The service department has always been good./////////////////////

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Floyd! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

The service department has always been good./////////////////////

• Great Service

Loved the popcorn and nice staff. The whole process was easy and low pressure. The car itself is remarkable. I Love Ford

• Great experience

Communication high, car delivered back on time and loaner was provided witb no hassle!!!

Tim, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Great Job!!

Dave Gargano did a great job helping us find a dependable family car!!! Thank you !! Love it!

We're glad to hear that our staff was able to get you into a great vehicle, Krystle! We hope you'll consider us again in the future!