Five Star Toyota of Milledgeville

• Review

I had very good service from Beverly Holland who handled my rental and Robert the Asst service mgr. Robert has also given me good service with a smile. He is very personable and always answers my questions to my my satisfaction. Its very pricey to bring my car here but I know I am getting good parts and good workmanship.

Brenda, we appreciate the great review! Beverly and Robert will be happy to hear your kind words. We strive for the kind of personable and professional service you received. We want all our customers to feel welcomed and safe in our hands. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you ever have any questions or concerns. Zed Shipley, General Manager, Zshipley@fivestaronline.net

• Looking for a new car

Great personality. A SMILE go a long way. I Have not buy a car, but when I do Mr. Smith will be the person that I will buy it from

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Frank was able to help you have a five-star experience. We look forward to helping you purchase a vehicle soon!

• Looking for a new car

• Love my 2017 camry

Cathy Peacock was my sales person. Very professional and polite. Cathy goes above and beyond to meet the needs of her customers. Job well done Cathy!

Angela, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that Cathy provided you with such excellent service. We hope to see you again, we appreciate your business and your kind words!

• Truely Exceptional Experience

I just want to say Five Star Sales Professional Mark A. Little is truly exceptional. This young"Gentleman" has truly changed the way that I view vehicle shopping. Although, I came for service and was created with smile. I was thoroughly entertained during my stay. I was shown the all new Toyota Rav4, and all of its wonderful features. I will recommend thus young man to all of my friends.

Thanks for your review! We're proud of the excellent service that Mark provides to our customers. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Congratulations on your new RAV4, we appreciate your business and your recommendation!

• So excited !

Mrs cathy peacock was amazing ! I love her ! So professional and such a sweet heart !

Thanks, Bria! We're happy to hear that Cathy was so helpful. We hope to see you again, we appreciate your business and your kind words!

• Mark Little

Very good salesman! !! Good timely matter.....would definitely recommend to the next person

Thanks for your review, Mark! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We appreciate your business, we hope to see you again!

• Excellent experience in buying a new Tundra

Martha Bragg made our experience a great one. She is very professional and a very personable individual to deal with. I appreciate her candor and honesty. The staff was friendly and courteous and it made them easy to do business with. The facilities are new and up to date. Clearly an advantage.

Thank you for the review, Steve! We're glad that Martha was able to assist you with your needs and provide you with a five-star experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

• Very pleased customer

Very pleased with saleswoman Martha Bragg. She has worked over a month and a half to find my new Toyota Tacoma to my liking. I highly recommend Five Star and Martha to anyone.

Thanks for your review, Kevin! We're glad to hear that Martha was so helpful. Congratulations on your new Toyota Tacoma, we appreciate your business and your recommendation!

• Got my car

Martha Bragg was wonderful. She was very helpful with all my requests and questions.

We appreciate your review, Lisa! We're happy to hear that Martha was so helpful. Thank you for your business, we hope to see you again!