Five Star Toyota of Milledgeville

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 133 reviews

Call This Dealer

Service

April 2, 2018

Langston was so so sweet. Upon arriving he strove every minute talking to me to be solution oriented with any question I had, he was knowledgeable abo...ut the services provided and made the process very easy for me and my boyfriend! He listened to what I wanted and made it happen! I am pleased with agreed price And also my payments! Loved the experience. I would recommend.

Molly & Patrick, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear Langston went above and beyond to find you the right ca...r and deal.We hope you continue to love your new ride. Thank you for your loyalty and business.

March 20, 2018

I called the dealership a few days before my visit and had the good fortune of being connected to Stacie. She searched all of the Five Star lots to f...ind the exact car that I was looking for. On the day that I went to the lot, it was a Saturday and very busy. Stacie was working with other clients as well, but communicated and navigated us through getting an appraisal on the trade in and the entire process. I would definitely recommend that you contact Stacie if you are looking for a particular car, new or used. She will find it, if its out there!

March 9, 2018

Mr Bollinger sure knows how to make a girls day when ive had a crazy hectic, week with twins an home an bills and stuff.. He has made my day by gettin...g me in.. If I woulda had to wait I prolly woulda just busted out crying.. Cuz i was tryiing to come out on top of a stressful week.. He helped tremendously... Thanx Robert!!

Hi Nikki, We will be sure to share your feedback with Robert. We know he was happy to help in any way he could when you contacted us. Please let us ...know if we can help with anything else.

March 9, 2018

Mr. Bollinger was very helpful and sincere, an offered a car wash , with my oil change and tire rotation.. Ive had a hard time tha last couple days a...nd he jus made my day so much brighter.. Im in a clclean car now.. Thanks robert.. U sure r awesome.

Hi Kristi, We are sorry to learn you had a hard time the last couple of days but we are glad Robert was able to brighten them with his excellent ser...vice. Thank you for sharing your experience.

March 2, 2018

Christopher Lindsey was personable and very professional as I was shopping for a new Toyota. He was not high pressure, but glad to work with me on m...y purchase.

Thank you for the five-star review, Ben! We appreciate that you reached out to us to let us know that you had a great car-buying experience, and that ...Christopher took good care of you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything else!

March 1, 2018

I would like to thank Mr. Robert Bollinger for the great service he provided me with while I was getting my car serviced.I would definitely prefer som...eone to speak with you about getting their car serviced.

Hi Hakeem, Thank you for your review. We will be sure to let Robert know you appreciated his great service and we hope to work with you again soon. ...Best.

February 28, 2018

I would like to give a shout-out to Mr. Robert in the service department. He is the “bomb.com!” I will definitely going back. The service there is awe...some and quick, so stop by and check him out.¿

February 22, 2018

Go see Adam Lord at Five Star Toyota for your next vehicle. He made buying a truck easy! I live in Alabama and Adam found the exact truck that I wante...d.

Hi John, thank you for leaving us a wonderful five-star review. We are excited to learn Adam made buying a truck easy! We are thrilled to hear he foun...d the exact truck you wanted. We are happy to do business with you. Come back and see us soon!

February 19, 2018

Go see Adam Long at Five Star Toyota in Milledgeville, GA. He was absolutely amazing and helped me make a great purchase! Would definitely recommend h...im to anyone!

Thank you for the five-star review and recommendation! We're glad that you had a great experience. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any...thing else. We look forward to your next visit!

January 13, 2018

I had a great experience at Five Star Toyota, Mr. Lindsey was very patient and helpful. I would recommend checking out their inventory first when look...ing to buy a new car. Mr. Lindsey rapped me up in a great new car.

Thank you so much for your five-star review. We greatly appreciate your feedback!

Five Star Toyota of Milledgeville