• Great Experience

I had issues with a vehicle I purchased but it was quickly taken care of by Justin. He is a great guy and very helpful.

THANK YOU Bob R i try to do the best i can to be fair! I do what i can to make things right in any situation !!

• Great Service

I went in to buy a used car the salesman was great, he gave me accurate information and was very quick .....loved the service there! :)

• Rocky's is Great!

They were amazing! When they told me $300 down that is what they meant. I paid 300 down and not a penny more and the payments are still COMPLETELY reasonable! I have been looking for a car lot to buy from for years and Rocky's got my vote. Mike at the location in Mesa was great! He walked us through everything and within less than 2 hours I was driving my car. The down payment is what determines what you can buy there, but they didn't pull any crap and try to get me to go for things i couldn't afford. I told them what I had and they pointed my straight to the inventory that matched. Thanks guys!

• Fast service

I took my vehicle into the Mesa location because my ignition key would not release. I spoke to Jay in service who told me to bring it in at 1pm which I did. At 1:30 Jay came to the lobby informed me what was going on and that my problem would be solved in a few more minutes. At 2:00 pm I was on my way! No cost and excellent experience for me. Jay keep up the good work highly recommend.

• SUCH A BLESSING

Didnt really expect to buy a vehicle but I'm glad we did stop in. Thank you to Mesa Rocky Auto off Broadway Rd. We are so overwhelmed excited with our ride. Did not expect such great honest, fast, top notch customer service with buying a vehicle! I'ma recommend friends and family because it was that good. Hard working money spent in the right place. Need more companies like this one out there! Keep up the awesome work and praying abundance and more prosperity y'all's¿ way.¿ Lini and Sisilia

• Awesome experience

Had gone too three lots this past Sunday found this one to be open! Meet a salesman named Mike, wasn't pushy give me information on requested vehicles. Made a decision to buy Mike told me he was off on Monday and gave me a name of who would help me. I told Mike Tuesday would work he told me he would hold the vehicle for me. I arrived at 2:35 Mike had the vehicle sitting out from at 3:40 I was pulling away in my vehicle. I've purchased several vehicles in my adult life never experienced such a smooth process If you go too this dealership I would recommend you ask for Mike outstanding salesman.

• Fast, Easy, Trustworthy

I have been to well over 5 different dealerships and they all turned me down for the one thing they advertised they wouldn't. Upon arrival I was greeted and treated as if I had already made a purchased. By far the best experience I've had in a while. Special thanks to Mr. Mike. He was a pleasure and got me the best deal possible.

• Check Them Out

Justin & Ernie helped me quick fast and in a hurry . I told him the car I wanted and even though I didn't have all the money Justin Still worked with me and I'm leaving with ideal car I came from . You guys should definitely should check them out

• Shopping for a new car

Huge thank ou to Rockys auto credit for getting e into a great vehicle today. Much thanks to Ernie B for being An A1 salesman. Thank You Juanita Robinson

• Great place!

I love how fast I approved and got my car!! Customer service was wonderful and it was a very fast pace! I came in and left satisfied! Thanks guys!