Rocky's Auto Credit

57 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 9, 2020

After coming several hours out of town to look at one of their cars, with cash in hand ready to buy, we were EXTREMELY disappointed with the service we... received and ended up leaving empty handed. We came to see a Ford Escape with one listed price, and after getting the paperwork for the pricing there was an extra $2100 tacked on in fees. They also gave us the key to a dead car, so we were unable to even check the engine to make sure it was in good shape. The service inside was terrible as we had to wait nearly 20 minutes for anyone to talk to us about final pricing. I don't even know the name of the person we were dealing with, that's how brief and dismissive they were. We left frustrated, and bewildered with our terrible experience.

May 24, 2020

I bought a "Manages Special"...its special alright. First sign of summer...turn on the AC...nothing...take it to my job...a Buick dealership...they reccomend... i GET RID OF IT ASAP!!! AC condensor...cracked...amungst other MAJOR problems...a car i just dropped $1500 down on needs $8000 worth of work....very very special id say. The company moto must be..sell em something nice outside...get em gone fast...then watch us recover the vehicle when they cant pay repairs and car payments at the same time...we get to resell the vehicle again and again. I dont even trust Rockys enough to let them do the repairs. Watchout for snakeoil slaesmen....selling Lemons.

• May 20, 2015

I had issues with a vehicle I purchased but it was quickly taken care of by Justin. He is a great guy and very helpful.

THANK YOU Bob R i try to do the best i can to be fair! I do what i can to make things right in any situation !!

February 13, 2020

Paul and Nolan are my guys there very patient got me through the process smoothly but of course that's on Starbucks Coffee that's were the patient's came... in Thanks you guys are the best

August 30, 2019

I didn't purchase a car from here and I am kind of glad I didn't. When we first arrived I already had a person I was talking with and planned to meet.... When I arrived another salesperson came up to me, without introduction and went straight into trying to sell me a vehicle..without asking me my preferences. I asked for the other gentleman I was working with and he nudged him off and said he does internet sales and couldn't help me. The salesperson took me outside to see some vehicles and I had an interest in two but when he gave me to keys to test drive, one vehicle had a dead battery and wasn't clean inside and the other we couldn't unlock the door. We went back inside and he immediately started giving me papers to fill out without talking about numbers. At this point I didn't have a good feeling about this process and I had to actually ask him about the numbers, dates, etc. I ended up leaving because he started the "buying" process without sitting down and discussing my options. He even brought the vehicle around up front as if I was walking out with a vehicle that moment. When I told him I had to think about it his mood immediately changed and just brushed me off. I'm glad I trusted my instincts because I probably would've ended up in debt.

July 22, 2019

Rocky's is primarily a used car dealership, so naturally, I was a little skeptic. Their manager (Justin) went above and beyond to not only put my skepticism... at ease, but also make the overall experience easy and decent for my kids (who were with me for the day). He answered all my questions and was good to work with. My limited interaction with the rest of his staff was good as well. They all seem to be in a good mood and willing/wanting to help take care of you. Of all my car buying experiences over the years, this was by far the best one. I will definitely be returning to Rocky's when I am ready to purchase another used car for myself or a family member.

July 19, 2019

Ernie was amazing! He asked what I wanted/needed, showed me what met that, didn't try to talk me into more, and made it quick and painless!!! I loved my... time here and the quick results. I am happy I came!!

July 18, 2019

Justin helped us when no one else could get us approved on a vehicle..I would by again from Rockies auto credit... Justin helped me alot

July 17, 2019

Got my daughter her first car at rockys, Justin helped us out and was great to deal with, real profesional and respectful, highly recommended, made everything... simple and quick, never had problem with car.

July 17, 2019

I’ve been looking everywhere for a car and it was getting really stressful. But then I heard about Rocky’s auto credit, so I went thinking it was like... every other used car sales lot. But no they sales men made it extremely easy for me they had a lot of options for me to choose from they didn’t check my credit at all. I was they for maybe and hour to and hour and a half. Super fast. Great customer service!! I highly recommend it!!