Rocky's Auto Credit

42 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 11, 2018

Waited to rate for 4+ years, but we are 2 payments away from paying off our vehicle we got. Very Very rocky start, I must admit. Starting this all off,... I'm a Master Mechanic so the issues began there with a vehicle they put my wife into. Talk about ANGER! But 1 thing I will tell you, everyone acting as the adults that we are, we worked it all out within a very reasonable time. I went back the other day and seen the GM Justin still there and decided I'll review him and tell you all why he is. I am a mechanic shop owner, and it takes alot to please customer. But I can honestly rate Justin at the top of scale here in Arizona. Stand up dude and I want to tell you, the car has been great to us for the 4+ years and still running like a champ. You stood up like a man and came through at the time we needed help getting into a dependable car and my wife and I want to publicly thank you. Not a problem out of any business dealing with you guys, and that made everything easy for us. We are a testimony to, IF YOU PAY YOUR CAR RESPONSIBLY, YOUR BUSINESS EXPERIENCE WILL BE AS DELIGHTFUL AS MINE HAS BEEN. Thumbs up Justin and Rocky's Auto, upstanding business!

November 21, 2018

I walked onto the lot to test drive a few sports cars that interested me. First salesman looked right at me. He didn't say a word. Second salesman... saw me and walked right towards me then.... Did an immediate turn around in the other direction!!!! I couldn't believe how rude and unprofessional the salesmen were !! They more then likely lost a cash sale!!! I'll never go back!!!

• May 20, 2015

I had issues with a vehicle I purchased but it was quickly taken care of by Justin. He is a great guy and very helpful.

THANK YOU Bob R i try to do the best i can to be fair! I do what i can to make things right in any situation !!

July 8, 2018

One of the Best car dealership Ever! Came in to look for a used car. I got my eyes on a dodge And Tom was very helpful and Super friendly. The staffs are... Amazing!!! thank You so much RockysAutoCredit I highly recommend This place to everyone!!!

March 29, 2018

Justin is awesome. I had the best experience working with him. I went to look into getting a car and I found one I loved and he even saved it for me till... I could come back with my down payment. Thank you Justin you rock!!!!

March 1, 2018

Absolutely terrible service!! I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy!!! Do not go here! I had to beg someone to help me and he couldn't even... answer the simplest questions about the vehi le!

December 2, 2017

I just don't think I can afford the very high car payments. But I love my car and they were nice.

December 2, 2017

I bought my car from Justin and I'm in love ¿¿ .. With my car, lol. But Rocky's Auto puts you in a car and they are there with you every single step. I... don't have any problems with the car, it's perfect. You should buy your car here, and from Justin ¿

October 3, 2017

My overall experience at Rocky's was great. 2 weeks after buying the car the check engine light went on. I called ASAP spoke to Justin. And man when I... got there let me just tell you i hope my check engine light goes on more often lol. Justin is a cutie. :)

June 22, 2017

I went in to buy a used car the salesman was great, he gave me accurate information and was very quick .....loved the service there! :)