Average based on 26 reviews.
  • Great Experience

I had issues with a vehicle I purchased but it was quickly taken care of by Justin. He is a great guy and very helpful.

THANK YOU Bob R i try to do the best i can to be fair! I do what i can to make things right in any situation !!

• Great place!

I love how fast I approved and got my car!! Customer service was wonderful and it was a very fast pace! I came in and left satisfied! Thanks guys!

• Great buying experience

Justin was very helpful and very professional. He made this experience quick and easy. I recommend rockys auto credit.

• update on bought a bad van

So as you can read I had many issues. With my van, a very nice man named Peter got a hold of me with my issues. After I explained he got a hold of a few people and are on the process of fixing everything. The only cost in my pocket book is the 200 deductible for my transmission. I'm very pleased with the service I'm getting. Thank you Peter for your help.

• Great experience

I loved it here, would definitely recommend! Justin was amazing as well as the rest of the team! They were not pushy at all and really cared and listened to your concerns!

I and my staff here do listen to every situation as each is very different from the next! We do everything we can to help Everybody that stops in and asks for help! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you! Hopefully we will see you again

• great service

Was happy buying my first car from this dealership. I will recommend this dealership to my friends . oh yeah they help you with your payments and the sales guy Henry was terrific!!!

I would have to agree with you Henry is one of the best sales guys i have ever worked with! :) Thanks a Ton for your business please come back and see us again!

• Nokia k

Great service. Came in picked a car and drove home no problems. Justin and Henry are great service people

We are happy to have helped you Nakia! please take care ! hope to see you here again

• Great experience

Im happy we could make everything as easy as possible for you.

I was looking for a very specific car that was on their lot. I took my son as I'm an older woman, worried about the last time I shopped for a car. Arrgh. Worked with Joel who left me to browse every car on that lot. It was the BEST time I have ever had buying a car. Joel anticipated my request and brought me the keys to test drive my car. It was surreal. Not at all what I anticipated, nay, dreaded. So calm and pleasant. I left to see another type of car I was perusing. Now those lots were the norm that I remember...high pressure, hold you hostage, beg..borrow..and steal, lots. The nightmare. I turned around and went back to Rockys and purchased that car. My financing has been delayed but Justin was kind enough to hold my car (with my check), until I have that check for THEM. I will never buy a car any other way!! Zen. It was professional, neighborhood, no pressure, easy, all-round great place to buy a vehicle. Thank you guys. Lots!

Im happy we could make everything as easy as possible for you.

• Surpassed my expectations!

We for sure try to take care of our customers! Thank you for your business X2 :) We appreciate it and hopefully get to see you in here again!!

Working with Joel Herold was a wonderful experience. We bought my youngest son a nice solid car at a good price. Two weeks later, we were back with our oldest buying another car. This one had a couple of issues, but Joel was right on it. He told us not to worry about it; he would take care of it and make us happy. He did just that! Couldn't be happier. Excellent customer service, reliable/solid cars, good prices and honest people. One of the best buying experiences I have had.

• Rocky's Rocks

Rick Chavez was amazing to work with and the dealership really stepped up to bat for us. I would recommend them to anyone trying to rebuild.

Thanks!!! We try!! hope to see you here again!

Thanks!!! We try!! hope to see you here again!