• Great Experience

I had issues with a vehicle I purchased but it was quickly taken care of by Justin. He is a great guy and very helpful.

THANK YOU Bob R i try to do the best i can to be fair! I do what i can to make things right in any situation !!

• Fast, Easy, Trustworthy

I have been to well over 5 different dealerships and they all turned me down for the one thing they advertised they wouldn't. Upon arrival I was greeted and treated as if I had already made a purchased. By far the best experience I've had in a while. Special thanks to Mr. Mike. He was a pleasure and got me the best deal possible.

• Check Them Out

Justin & Ernie helped me quick fast and in a hurry . I told him the car I wanted and even though I didn't have all the money Justin Still worked with me and I'm leaving with ideal car I came from . You guys should definitely should check them out

• Shopping for a new car

Huge thank ou to Rockys auto credit for getting e into a great vehicle today. Much thanks to Ernie B for being An A1 salesman. Thank You Juanita Robinson

• Great place!

I love how fast I approved and got my car!! Customer service was wonderful and it was a very fast pace! I came in and left satisfied! Thanks guys!

• Great buying experience

Justin was very helpful and very professional. He made this experience quick and easy. I recommend rockys auto credit.

• update on bought a bad van

So as you can read I had many issues. With my van, a very nice man named Peter got a hold of me with my issues. After I explained he got a hold of a few people and are on the process of fixing everything. The only cost in my pocket book is the 200 deductible for my transmission. I'm very pleased with the service I'm getting. Thank you Peter for your help.

• Great experience

I loved it here, would definitely recommend! Justin was amazing as well as the rest of the team! They were not pushy at all and really cared and listened to your concerns!

I and my staff here do listen to every situation as each is very different from the next! We do everything we can to help Everybody that stops in and asks for help! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you! Hopefully we will see you again

• great service

Was happy buying my first car from this dealership. I will recommend this dealership to my friends . oh yeah they help you with your payments and the sales guy Henry was terrific!!!

I would have to agree with you Henry is one of the best sales guys i have ever worked with! :) Thanks a Ton for your business please come back and see us again!

• Nokia k

Great service. Came in picked a car and drove home no problems. Justin and Henry are great service people

We are happy to have helped you Nakia! please take care ! hope to see you here again