MINI of Kennesaw

68 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 21, 2019

I was told by Andre the Sales manager, the car I bought on line was in great shape, like new and I wouldn’t be dissatisfied. I trusted the sales managers... word. And we negotiated a price. I gave him my “All In” $#. And he said he could do it for $500 more. I didn’t want to pay that much but it was the color combo I wanted, so I went for it. I received the car and was really excited until the very next day. The passenger window went down and wouldn’t go back up. I took it to a Mini of Fort Myers FL because the car is still under warranty. When the dealer looked at it. They told me that it would not be covered by warranty because the car was damaged and not put back together properly and that’s why the window didn’t work. DAMAGED??? I was told “Like New. It cost me $160 for the repair. I complained to Andre the Sales manager that sold me the car, and was offered a $250 give card for future service. Well at this point, probably my fault, by I trusted them. I’m waiting for the title in the mail so I can register the car. Well when I go to the DMV I find Out. That I didn’t get an ALL IN PRICE After all. I had to pay an additional $1700 for sales tax. When we had already negotiated all fees in the final price. Needless to say. I am a very unhappy customer of Mini of Kennasaw. Oh yea and that $250 card. I never saw it either. BUYER BEWARE

June 13, 2019

The service department is top notch. After being given the run around by Mini of Knoxville, James the service advisor took my vin number, listened to my... problems over the phone, and advised me that my car was under campaign for the HPFP and timing set. I shipped my car down from Cleveland TN and James called me 2 days later to tell me all of my rough idle and low power issues were resolved. When I asked how much I owed I was told $0. I had spent over $2,000 on decarbonization, valve cover, intake boot, vanos, MAF, cam sensor, new battery, and fuel injection cleaning. Mini of Knoxville refused to address the HPFP and timing chain because they said that was not the issue. James, was interested in fixing my car not piling on tons of unnecessary parts and service work. Thank you sir.

June 4, 2019

Polite, efficient staff! Very dependable car. Car was ready earlier than expected and they accommodated me even though I had not scheduled an appointment.... Courteous, knowledgeable, service from all staff and Jim MacDonald - my service advisor. The car wash staff always does a good job providing the free courtesy wash included with the service. Our new 2019 Countryman S All 4 has been bulletproof dependable in the nearly one year of ownership. This oil change and tire rotation is its first trip to the service bay since new. It has been flawless!

May 27, 2019

Absolutely horrible. Bought a used car from Greg. It was my 17 year old sons first car. The total was $5500. My father who is a Veteran, served from 18-55,... 4 tours paid cash as a graduation gift for his grandson. They advertise supporting our troops but wouldn’t even give my father $50 off. It gets worse. My son had the car for 9 hours, drive 55 miles when the entire car broke down. The steering wheel starting shaking, when the breaks were compressed the front end started thumping and a popping noise from rear breaks was heard. Then, yes wait for it... it blew a head gasket and or piston and oil sprayed throughout engine and all over the under carriage. Then.. knowing that the dealership said if I drove it back by 6pm they’d give me my money back. Really... cause a car with a blown engine can be driven.. horrible place! A lot of lies and smoke and mirrors!

April 27, 2019

Mini of Kennesaw has outstanding customer service We purchased our car from Kennesaw 5 years ago. Sales department helped us get the best deal possible.... We are a military family and are stationed out of the area. When we’ve come back to visit and have needed service, the service department has been outstandingly helpful. Chris, in-service, even offered to personally drop our vehicle to family when we had to travel home before repairs could be finished. We will be back.

April 11, 2019

Awesome I went in for an oil change without an appointment. They work me right on in quick and easy checking everything that was left with my maintenance... warranty! And also gave me the information on the prices and what I needed to fix if I decided to come back there with no pressure all my choice!

April 4, 2019

Very satisfied. Good experience each time I have gone. Very professional. I was there for my annual service and was there all day. However, they made... the day feel comfortable and she is like new.

March 18, 2019

My car was towed to the shop from another state. James in the service department was very helpful and attentive over the phone. Not only was the presenting... problem fixed but they found and repaired two other isssues all under warranty. However, when picking the car up, Jim was quite different. I purchased my Mini from my neighbor and know nothing about them. I tried to ask a few questions about the problem I had with the car and what I should expect going forward. He was quite rude and condescending, and offered no insight into the brand. Upon checking out, he gave me my paperwork and key and just looked at me. Never having been ther before, I had to ask where my car was and he just pointed to the end of the building. So overall, good service, but sometimes one person can taint the whole experience.

March 8, 2019

Purchased a 2018 Mini January 12,2019 and still do not have the title to the car. Left messages with the GM and no retuned phone call. Very disappointing.

March 4, 2019

XM Radio This is my third review of Mini of Kennesaw. This is in reference to my XM Radio. There was a person that told me and my friend that I would... receive the radio free for a confusion regarding the car I wanted to purchase. I was told to come in on March 1st to have the radio installed. When I arrived in Service and told the C.S. Rep why I was there, he looked and said there was nothing in their system and that I had to pay $500 for the radio! I told him the persons name and he said he would check. Then, Tarus Williams; who is the Business Mgr. came and I explained to him the situation and why this person said I would receive the radio free of charge. He in turn spoke with the General Mgr., Andre Smith and he decided to give the XM radio, which I feel is an awesome thing to do. I did not realize that the person that told I would be getting the radio would be leaving the company and why he would tell me this and then lie about when they called him while I was sitting in the office listening to him lie. I did tell him he was lying! It just show his character. My salesman offered to pay for the radio, however; he did not tell me I was getting the radio. If anyone should paid for radio, it should have been the person that told me it was going to be free for the confusion over which car I wanted to purchase. However, I commend the GM for allowing me to receive the radio free of charge. That is what I call outstanding customer service!! They worked hard to make sure I got what I wanted. So, if you want fantastic service and a great car, please go to Mini of Kennesaw! You will not regret it. Tell them. Dolores sent you