3.0
  • Great service

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. COME BACK ANYTIME.

I had excellent experience here. Let me tell you so I purchased a lexus from here. I saw it online on their website, and I called inquiring about it. They told me they still had it available. I was about a hour and some minutes away. I go there the same day. My plan was to pay in full then drive home back to my state in my new car. Well the bank put a hold on the funds so I had to bring the remainder the next day. One of the salesmen Mike stayed with me even after the car lot was closed. Even after all the craziness he kept checking on my children and I making sure we were ok while I was waiting on my ride to come get us. The next day(today) I came back up and received my vehicle and took it back home! I love it! The staff were all very friendly. Mike and Jesse are awesome! For they helped me all throughout. I felt very comfortable here and I would definitely recommend purchasing your next set of wheels from Elite imports.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. COME BACK ANYTIME.

• rude people

Awful experience when I asked about leaking fluids I was told not to buy car . Other cars sitting on lot have visible fluid leaks also

WE TOLD THE CUSTOMER THAT THE PANORAMIC ROOF IS STATIONARY ON THIS UNIT AND IT'S NOT DESIGNED TO OPEN. HE TOLD US THAT WE WERE LIARS AND THAT HE IS A MECHANIC. WE TOLD HIM THAT HE DIDN'T NEEED TO BUY THE CAR. HE ALSO NOTED THAT THERE WERE FLUIDS ON THE PAVEMENT. BUT THAT AREA IS DESIGNATED TO SERVICE CARS. HE KEPT ON INSULTING MY SALESMAN AND WE POLITELY ASKED HIM TO LEAVE.