Call This Dealer

Used

• Good no nonsense service, made it simple

I found a car online, got to test drive, and then they made the financing simple. Would recommend visiting these folks if you are looking for a vehicl...e.

• 2009 Toyota Corolla

I was buying my first car here and they worked the financing out to fit me perfectly. 100% transparent, professional, friendly, and fair. I shopped fo...r a car for months and this was the best deal I saw.

• Great Service, excellent prices, not pushy on sale

Excellent buying experience. I found the BMW online. Vehicle was in a great shape. No surprises .

• Great place!

Great service! Rana was awesome! Sent me detailed pics before I traveled over an hour to buy the car. Even got me a 100k mile warranty! Would recommen...d to anyone! I will definitely be back!

• Put Me in My Dream Audi- Easy to work with!

I had a great experience working with Mike from Elite Imports. I had been looking for a used Audi A4 with low miles and a manual transmission for sev...eral months. The car is rare and hard to find with manual transmissions. Mike had the perfect fit for what I was looking for. He was very polite and direct in the process. He was upfront and gave me his rock bottom out the door price from the start. He did not give me the run around and did not put any pressure on us to make a deal. Unlike other car dealers, he was not pushy by any means. I could not have asked for a better car buying experience. Will definitely deal with Mike during our next car buying experience.

• Purchased a vehicle from this awesome place

I must say that Elite is absolutely a five star. Everyone I spoke with was very professional and great to deal with. Rana was awesome and nothing bu...t professional to work with. Excellent customer service skills. I will definitely recommend Elite to other people. Once again, Thank You for your service and the nice vehicle we purchased.

• Amazing Experience

Best experience I've ever had, Rana was amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure we got the very best deal within our budget. Her extensive kno...wledge and laid back demeanor made buying a car a breeze! We left the lot in a beautiful Subaru and couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend this dealership to my family, friends, and anyone else who are looking for a car.

• Awesome

Rename was amazing. Did everything she could to get me the car I wanted. She was thorough with the paper work and explained everything so well. Made i...t happen with the down payment I had. Had to buy a car on short notice and even got me a warranty.

• Super Fantastic

I was looking to replace my 5 series BMW and happened upon Elite Imports on line. I dialed the phone which was answered by Raina who I determined was ...not a sales person but a problem solver. I told her what I was looking for and my price point. She encouraged me to come in as she feels she could provide me with my needs. Three hours later I drove off the lot with a BMW 750 Li. The car was washed beautifully.This is more than I thought I could drive away in except Raina creatively made it happen. I have since recommended Elite Imports Cincinnati to my brother and friends who are looking for a quality used car. Elite Imports and Raina made me not hate the process of buying a car.

• Greatness

I absolutely love them they were so professional and helpful rina went above and beyond to seal the deal and I appreciate her for that

Elite Imports LLC