Stevenson Honda Pre-Owned Center

4.3
  • Car buying

I was looking for a VW diesel used car and they are keeping me updated on cars as they get them in

• Great Service

Ryan was not pushy. He was knowledgeable, friendly, patient, and easy to talk to. The financial guy was quite a contrast in personality and was also knowledgeable and helpful. He is very proud of Stevenson Honda and likes to brag about the organization, which is fine. Ryan, on the other hand, concentrated on the car itself, which we liked because we wanted to know about the car.

• Hassle Free

The entire process was hassle free from start to finish. I am extremely happy with my purchase. I would most definitely recommend Stevenson Honda for your vehicle needs.

• Great first impression

The overall experience was pleasurable. No complaints. Our sales person was helpful and all the staff were above and beyond.

Michael, Thank you for your wonderful remarks about your purchase experience here at Stevenson Honda Pre-Owned. We shall cascade to the team your valuable comments as your words of appreciation never fail to inspire us to be consistent in providing excellent customer service. Pat Koballa GM, pkoballa@stevensonhonda.com

• Recent purchase

My salesman was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond to get me exactly what I asked for and meet my financial needs. Thank you GQ!

Thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident they made the right decision. I'm happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Pat Koballa GM, pkoballa@stevensonhonda.com

• Great Service

It was great the sales people were not pushy. They made sure that I was satisfied with my purchase. Called back to check on everything.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review Alneeta. I'm very happy to hear about your positive experience at Stevenson Honda Pre-Owned. Congratulations on the new car! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Pat Koballa GM, pkoballa@stevensonhonda.com

• Warning do not go there

Worst experience ever. They make appointments then expect u to wait for hours and still have no answers for you. Tell you to come in the next day and just wait aging for hours. Unwilling to share price of vehicle till the finish all bank papets. Payments come in way higher then u say you wanted but by then you have made 3 trips therr and waited over 5 hours just that day to find that out. Even thought you been asking since the minute you liked the car. Most unprofessional people ever. If it would let me I would put zero stars

• Buying 1st car

salesperson was really helpful on finding a vehicle to fit my needs, customer service was very generous. Easy buying process.

• I was satisfied with the entire experience.

The staff makes you feel at home and makes you feel special. In addition, The day I picked up my vehicle, Michael G came to the office even though it was his day off to make sure that everything went smoothly.

Thank you Donna, we love hearing from happy customers. We know that buying a car is an important decision and it's awesome to know that Michael and our team assisted you in such an efficient manner. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Pat Koballa GM, pkoballa@stevensonhonda.com

• Patient sales person, clean facility

The sales person was very friendly and patient. However, we were left waiting for what seemed like an unnecessarily long time in between steps in the sales process.

Christina, we appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Best regards, Pat Koballa GM, pkoballa@stevensonhonda.com