• Great Customer Service

Dan told me everything i needed and then worked with what i was prepared to pay for today. Now i am happy and i am scheduling to come back for more regular maintenance.

• Happy with my new Camaro

It was great and got a great price The sales people were great and helped me out according to what i wanted not what made them better commission

• Momentum Chevrolet

Excellent service with a positive, cooperative Attitude

Excellent service with a positive, cooperative Attitude

• Great dealership with good employees.

The person who helped me is Juan. He is a great person and gave me a good deal. The dealership will love to work with you.

• Great service

I must say the workers are friendly and nice. They are helpful and want to make sure you are happy and that your vehicle is in top shape before you leave the dealership. I will be back again for my service needs and parts .

• Impala 2015 Limited

The 2015 Impala Limited has a few problems; air vents on dashboard, cruise control, radio control on wheel are broken. The car also make rubbing noises when making left and right sharp turns and last it has a stinky cigar smell that I have been able to get rid of it after cleaning the interior many times; Wife, Kids, and Friends do not want ride in my car because the cigar smell. In addition, the transmission and power steering fluid were almost empty; both are filled properly now after buying fluid. I am very disappointed at Momentum for selling a car is such state, I always consider this dealer honest and reliable when selling used cars. The good thing is that I bought an extended warranty to fix all this problems, but service said there is a 30-day waiting period before I could submit a claim.

• Suburban service

Great service, "T" the service manager took care of the service right away and called me back as soon as the service was completed

• Momentum Chevrolet

Very helpful and professional. Would definitely use them again.

Very helpful and professional. Would definitely use them again.

• Service

My service was a great my vehicle was done on time as promised and I would refer and will to this Dealership

• Prepared

Fine work, nice lobby and staff, good prices, prompt service.

Fine work, nice lobby and staff, good prices, prompt service.