New 888-512-8817 Dealer Website
Used 888-510-6827 Email Dealer
Service 866-984-2075

• Great place to buy a new car !

These guys were great to deal with . I did most of the dealing over the phone and drove next day over 200 miles to pick up my new car. Two hours later I was on my way back home in my new M3. Would highly recommend, it was the best car shopping experience ever. Thank you BMW of Meridian.

• Great Dealership and sales people

Excellent experience all the way around drove from Illinois and saved at least $3k on a 528i. Would do it again in a heartbeat and got high value on my trade.

We love and respect all our Clients and especially those like Dr. B who travel a good distance to get the car, service, and deal of their dreams and expectations. Thank You Dr. B for your kind remarks. Richard Buesinger - GM for all of us at BMW of Merdiain

• Fair and Friendly

Bought a used Lexus from James last month. Think I got a good deal too. Everyone there seemed professional and helpful too. Thanks to all!