Choice Auto Brokers

(3.3) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

3.3
  • BE CAREFUL

Terrible business practice. This is not your store for sight unseen purchases. If you want lipstick on a pig, you found the right place. I will never ...use this company in the future nor recommend them to anyone.

• Buying A used Mercedes 500 Sl 2005

I bought a Mercedes Benz 500Sl convertible. from them Kudos to Jean Keith. and the wonderful ladies in the office They stayed after hours to accodhmmo...date me The deal was closed fast and I had my License Plate Title and tags in a day I have no hesitation in recomending As Tina Turner. Would say They are. simply the best!#!!!

• Issues resolved

I bought a 2001 Yukon XL that looks like new. It had a few mechanical issues that hadn't been disclosed. I did the labor myself. Choice Auto Broker...s refunded my cost of parts (nearly $1,000). Overall I am satisfied that I got the rust free, double rear door, clean interior, heavy hauling truck I wanted. Shippers ruined a like new tire that they did not take responsibility for and there were minor dents and scratches from shipping. I recommend anyone go inspect and pick up their vehicle themselves. In Northern Wisconsin we have to go a long way to find rust free cars that haven't tasted a lot of potholes.

Choice Auto Brokers