• Great Price, Great Car, Great Customer Service!

What a pleasure it was to buy from H4T. The salesman Justin was informative, courteous and very personable. Since my new ride needed a new battery, the owner knocked off that cost without me even asking. All in all a very good experience!

• Great Service

I definitely would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family!!!!

I definitely would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family!!!!

• Friendly service and passion for the business

I was looking for an Audi for serine and could not find one at a reasonable price. This dealership worked with me to get a price that was within my budget and even offered me an affordable warranty. I would definitely recommend going here to buy a car. You will not be disappointed.

• No Pressure Zone, Sincere Service

I recently stumbled upon H4T out of curiosity when looking for a new car. Truly a diamond in the rough when it comes to trying to find quality cars, good customer service, and genuine sales people. Before purchasing the car, I mentioned the brakes felt a little loose. Without hesitation, they had them looked at and taken care of. Very accommodating and easy people to work with. Just took my car on a long trip to Chicago and was thrilled with its performance. H4T went out of their way to make my buying experience one I would recommend to others.