Average based on 2 reviews.
  • CUSTOMER

I have bought two vehicles from Al's and gave the second one to my brother. I have driven over 80.000 mile on my car without any problems. Greg said he looks for the best vehicles possible for his customers and I believe that to be true. I financed the first one and paid cash for the last one and even the finance process went very smooth. I have went through night mares buying vehicle in the past but both deals with Al's was a joy. I will always go back and totally recommend Greg at Al's Auto Sale,

• Great deal, great customer service!

I saw the car I waned and Greg the salesman was very helpful getting me into my new vehicle. He explained everything to me up front so there were no surprises. I got a good deal on a fantastic vehicle that runs great! I recommend Al's Auto Sales to everyone!