Passport Mazda

(4.6) 93 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

93 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Passport Mazda from DealerRater.com
  • Best overall car buying experience ever!
    January 2, 2018

After settling on a new 2017, the dealer informed us he would have to do a dealer swap to get the color/interior we wanted. Due to a dent in the car, ...it was not available when we drove to Passport to buy it. However, the general manager offered us the same color and trim, but a year newer!, plus at an even greater discount, plus a bonus accessory. Needless to say, we were very pleasantly surprised. The whole sales team was wonderful to work with, easy-going, friendly, accommodating, patient, and at no time did we have that "slimy" feeling. They even delivered, to my house, a very important item that was mistakenly not included when we drove off. They made everything right and have gone beyond expectations! Thank you!

• Prompt and Excellent Service
    January 29, 2018

Tanyika, Anwar, and Lori made this car buying process very easy. As soon as I emailed about the desired car. Tanyika phoned and scheduled an appointme...nt. The car was ready and waiting for me when I arrived. I was eyeing the same vehicle on another site and the passport Mazda team was competitive in addition the vehicle was Certified by Mazda which made purchasing from Passport Mazda the better option. Excellent customer service and great people. So happy I purchased my Mazda from Passport Mazda. I would highly recommend Passport Mazda they have a knowledgeable and competent staff. No high pressure tactics.

• Poor Professionalism
    January 19, 2018

Maybe this place is fine for service, but don't buy cars here. Buy a Mazda from any of the other nearby dealerships. The salesmen here are incompetent... and unprofessional. There should be no human error when you're making an offer to a customer on a car that cost 10s of thousands. I was expecting to buy a lower trim version of the car from a different dealership, but then one of the salesmen sent me a text message pretty close to what I had offered in the store when I first visited. I agreed, and told him to send me out the purchase contract. I cancelled my appointment at the other dealership because I figured everything was set in stone since he confirmed that the offer he sent me was the total cost. Not until the next day at 11 does a different salesman tell me that the offer he sent me was wrong, and that it was actually 1k more. It took them that long to inform me of the mistake. This fiasco has cost me time and money. It just seems really unprofessional to raise the price on someone in this manner. Feels like I was taken advantage of. I'm looking forward on informing everyone I know to shop elsewhere for a Mazda.

• As Usual - Great Service
    December 3, 2017

The Service Dept, as always, gets an "Excellent" review from me! The reps are extremely courteous, they discuss the required/recommended repairs to y...our vehicle prior to the service, the wait area/showcase are always spotless AND they have coffee and various breakfast treats available as you wait. Also, they inform you of the time required for the repairs before and during the service. I have never had a bad experience nor have I been dissatisfied with the repairs at Passport Mazda!

Thank you for the feedback, Binky! We are SO glad to hear about your experiences with our service team. Thanks for choosing Passport!

• Recall
    November 14, 2017

Stopped in for a recall. Service was great. All questions were answered about the recall.

• 2017 CX5
    November 12, 2017

Everyone that I dealt with from mangers, sales person, staff in business office were responsive, attentive, knowledgable and personable. Made experie...nce of buying new car much less stressful.

Thank you for the kind review, Angela, and thanks for choosing Passport. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

• Outstanding Service Department
    October 23, 2017

Professionalism at it’s best. Excellent Service Department, Advisers and Manager.

• Too long a process
    August 7, 2017

After negotiating our deal in less than 1 hour it then took over 2 1/2 hours of waiting to see the finance person. When we finally did see her, we wer...e informed that she didn't know we were ready and could have seen us earlier. it was very poor customer service.

• Great service
    August 4, 2017

Michael was a great salesperson. He was knowledgeable of the cars in the inventory and readily answered questions. Great service Richard in finance w...as also very personable and took time to explain documents.

Overall Experience

• Tonya was a wonderful salesperson
    August 2, 2017

I live in another location over 300 miles from dealership. Was assisting my daughter who lives near the dealership buy a Mazda 3 grand Sport. Tonya Mi...ckey, salesperson was wonderful. We were back and forth on the phone multiple times over a few days. She actually put up with the multitude of requests I made and always was cheerful about it. I felt she had a real sense of integrity and the money negotiation were straight forward with no games played. She closed with the fact that she would try and do better and did My daughter finally made it to the showroom and liked her as much as I did. Loved the salesperson. Bought and loves the car. The rest is history. Hoping for a continued good driving experience. Thank you Tonya for making this as simple as you did. Will be back when we need another vehicle. Hoping to meet you in person one day.

Passport Mazda