4.0
  • CPO Purchase from Dan Cartier @ Northtown Lexus

Hi Phillip, We're so happy Dan & the rest of the Lexus team provided such an extraordinary buying experience. Thank you for taking the time to share!

I recently purchased a CPO 2014 Lexus RX350 via the internet and have been truly impressed by the professionalism and individual attention provided by your sales team. The RX350 is the 6th Lexus vehicle I have purchased since 1995 with this experience being without a doubt my best. The communication from first contact through overseeing the loading of my Lexus for shipment back to Wisconsin has been exemplary. Northtown Lexus truly provides value for customers seeking to purchase a quality vehicle at a reasonable price. I want to particularly recognize Dan Cartier, my sales consultant as Dan was the key person to my positive purchasing experience. Dan is an asset to the Northtown Lexus organization, he managed the unique processes of the wire transfer of funds and the several issues I encountered with obtaining an automobile shipper. Overall my experience with Northtown Lexus has, in my mind, set an impeccable standard that embodies the Lexus product.

• I'll be back to get another car

I'm a real person I bought a used is250 this car is gorgeous I've had a few problems but Rick has went to hell and high water for me to get them fixed. I mean the best customer service I have ever gotten he is always available him or Jeff I have never enjoyed buying a car as much as I did with them the Entire staff was friendly helpful . I drove from Monroe Michigan to get this car and yes I had to take it back to get it fixed but the point is they helped me whatever way I wanted to go there stood by my side not off in the shadow . I wish I had this team everywhere I went Thank You Northtown especially Rick M such a passionate genuine man not a slick sales man truly a good man . See you all soon Claudia from Michigan

Claudia, Thank you for driving all the way from Michigan, not once but twice! We are so glad to hear we made it worth your trip on both occasions. Thank you for the excellent endorsement.

• Car buyer

Still pending buying a car from this dealer in the near cuture

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We certainly appreciate the 5 star rating, and hope we can find the perfect vehicle for you!

Still pending buying a car from this dealer in the near cuture

• Horrendous Customer Service

Will never purchase nor have my vehicle serviced here again. AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP!!

• It really was a most pleasant experience

It really was a most pleasant experience, and I couldn't think of any way it could be improved upon.

• Excellent service, salesperson very knowledgeable

Excellent service, salesperson very knowledgeable and courteous, would refer any family and/or friends to Northtown

• Always greeted with a smile and very courteous

Always greeted with a smile and very courteous. Service is great and they always finish within the time they promise.

• Everyone was lovely during my recent visit

Everyone was lovely during my recent visit, including the young lady who took my information and the young man who was the concierge. The fact that I came in with an issue with no appointment and was treated so kindly made the experience a truly pleasant one.

• The service staff is great

Always a pleasure. The service staff is great and if I choose to wait the lounge is wonderful. If I choose to drop my car off the staff get me in a loaner easily. Very kind and helpful service reps. I never feel like I'm being ripped off. Instead, I feel like they are really trying to help me.

• I had a wonderful experience

I had a wonderful experience and continue to be impressed with the quality of service and quickness.