New 844-339-6790 Dealer Website
Used 866-305-7527 Email Dealer
Service 866-926-1427

Average based on 28 reviews.
  • Excellent service, salesperson very knowledgeable

Excellent service, salesperson very knowledgeable and courteous, would refer any family and/or friends to Northtown

• Horrendous Customer Service

Will never purchase nor have my vehicle serviced here again. AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP!!

• It really was a most pleasant experience

It really was a most pleasant experience, and I couldn't think of any way it could be improved upon.

• Always greeted with a smile and very courteous

Always greeted with a smile and very courteous. Service is great and they always finish within the time they promise.

• Everyone was lovely during my recent visit

Everyone was lovely during my recent visit, including the young lady who took my information and the young man who was the concierge. The fact that I came in with an issue with no appointment and was treated so kindly made the experience a truly pleasant one.

• The service staff is great

Always a pleasure. The service staff is great and if I choose to wait the lounge is wonderful. If I choose to drop my car off the staff get me in a loaner easily. Very kind and helpful service reps. I never feel like I'm being ripped off. Instead, I feel like they are really trying to help me.

• I had a wonderful experience

I had a wonderful experience and continue to be impressed with the quality of service and quickness.

• Jake was great and patient with me

Jake was great and patient with me during this process and Pat and Jake was very knowledgeable about Lexus and financing part of the experience.

• I always receive excellent service

I always receive excellent service at Northtown Lexus.

I always receive excellent service at Northtown Lexus.

• The service agents are always very friendly

The service agents are always very friendly, know their job very well, always ready for you visit. service management is doing very good job