• The greatest buying experience

I recently bought a new suv from Bayside Nissan of Annapolis. Mike was my salesperson he was very polite and a pleasure to work with. I and my wife were very happy and pleased on how clean and shiny my new suv was the detailer that washed and cleaned my new suv David Snyder was a very nice and respectful young man I will definitely be back to bayside for my next purchase.

We are so happy to hear that your experience with Mike and David was very positive, and we look forward to seeing you again for your next purchase! Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review.

• Great Service

I was squeezed in to a vey tight schedule after I made a mistake with scheduling. I was told ahead of time that the wait might be longer than usual.

• Service eexperience

Fast, polite, efficient service. Clean waiting area Easy to schedule appointments and never had to wait when arriving for my services

• Great service

The team did everything they could to not only solve the problem I was having but make it has convenient for me as it could be during a very busy holiday season. They communicated well with me throughout and I always knew what was going on and what was next.

• Good service

Fast reply as to work needed. Shuttle was available and convenient costs were reasonable and they didn't upsell good repair center

• Easy to deal with and definitely friendly

Fast and friendly. Everyone I dealt with (4 in all) were very friendly and polite. It was obvious that a couple of them were tired. I could just see it in their eyes but they never let it show in how they helped me. They were all super nice

Charles, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback! Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient service and will be happy to hear that you left Bayside Nissan satisfied. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your automotive needs and we hope to see you again! Best, The Bayside Nissan team

• Best customer service out there

This was the most hassle free car buying experience I've ever had! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle!!!

Wendye, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty and business! We look forward to seeing you again! Regards, The Bayside Nissan Team

• Good Service

friendly, easy to talk, I am low Income and aged. I got 2016 ROGUE. Surprised, Surprised. This is my second time buying from MR. Paugh.Thank you .

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Mariko! We are very happy to hear Mr. Paugh could provide you with a second car buying experience that was just as good or better as the first! Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Enjoy your new Rogue! Regards, The Bayside Nissan Team

• Good car buying experience

We enjoyed working with Mike O'Neil at Bayside Nissan. He was straight forward, friendly and efficient.

Josh, thank you for taking the time to submit this awesome review! Mike and our team take pride in their friendly and efficient customer service. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and business! See you again soon! Sincerely, The Bayside Nissan Team

• Great service

whether on the phone or in person the staff is friendly and knowledgeable and they always get me in and out quickly

Thanks for your outstanding review, Molly! We're glad to hear that our team was friendly and knowledgeable! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, The Bayside Nissan Team