Boyd County Ford

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 6 reviews

• September 29, 2016

If you are considering a new car/truck, contact this dealership and speak with John Hutchinson. He will not only make sure you are given a great deal..., but he will continue to take care of you after your purchase! I purchased a truck from John months ago, but recently decided to add a spray in bedliner. John took time out of his day to not only schedule our appointmemt, but provided us with a loaner vehicle and found my wife a nice hotel for the night since we live 2 hours from the dealership! How many dealerships would do this? So, if buying from someone that will take care of you after the sale is important to you - Call John - You will not be disappointed!

April 11, 2018

My last visit was to purchase four tires. The manager over the department is very impressive, knowledgeable and eager to order what you want. The day ...of service even though it was the end of his day was still very up beat and friendly. He invited me back and told me he felt that their prices were very competitive. I plan on having my oil changed there soon. I have quite a few miles on my car so I am needing plugs done too. As far as purchasing new vehicles my husband and I have bought at least eight vehicles from that location through the years. People are your biggest asset and you have some outstanding young men there right now.

December 3, 2016

I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. Not only did I get an excellent deal when I purchased my truck fr...om Alex Malloy, but I stopped in today for service and the Sales Manager (John Hutchinson) filled my tank full of gas!

May 20, 2016

Great and friendly staff. I really enjoyed my time here!

May 20, 2016

This was one of the easiest and best experiences I have had at a dealership! John Hutchinson and Alex Malloy were great to deal with!

May 17, 2016

My sales experience was so great that in the same week myself, my sister, and my brother bought a vehicle in the same week. I would recommend this dea...lership to anyone who is shopping for new or used. Started by speaking with someone who called about my request for more information on their website, to the salesman and managers when I arrived at the lot.

Thank You Marissa! It was a pleasure doing business with your family! Enjoy your new vehicles! Please contact us if you need anything at all! #wel...cometotheboydcountyfordlincolnfamily