Silver Star Auto of Las Vegas, LLC

Call This Dealer

Used

• AWESOME!!.. Good place to buy car
    May 19, 2017

I was Initially Nervous buying it online.. But i think i found a good company to buy the car. Car is Awesome. Marty made it so easy to buy the car. he... is a good guy.. i highly recommend this company

Awesome car buying experience
    March 17, 2018

Best customer service and car buying experience so far!!! Marty is amazing. We bought a Mercedes Benz ML350 from him, he provided us with so much info...rmation and history about the car, including inspection reports, owner history, just anything that he knew about this car, which made us very comfortable in buying it. We strongly recommend Marty’s service and we will definitely be in touch when ready for new cars again. Thank you Marty for all your help and honesty, this is really hard to find in the car selling business nowadays!

A lot of help
    July 16, 2017

I dealt exclusively on the phone with them. They're very helpful the direction I needed to go for a used car and I will deal with them again as well a...s refer them to other people

Mercedes
    June 5, 2017

I felt comfortable buying off of Marty. His cars are truly quality automobiles and he sincerely cares that you are happy with your experience. Great g...uy! I'm not used to buying used cars off guys in warehouses but this one I have no regrets with. I would recommend him highly for your next experience at buying a used car. My Mercedes is beautiful. Thanks Marty. I'll be looking you up for the next one!!!

fan of Silver Star
    April 17, 2017

Marty Pena is the real deal when it comes to service. This is the second time I have dealt with Silver Star. I picked up my 2017 Honda CRV from him o...n April 15, and all the paperwork was completed with every T crossed, and every I dotted. He is so pleasant to work with, answering every and all questions. The personalized service can't compare with the huge dealerships, so I heartily recommend Silver Star Auto, and Marty Pena for any type of vehicle you might be looking for.

Incomparable service!!
    April 14, 2017

I Don't write reviews, EVER.. but Marty is hands down the best so I feel like it's a must, if I could give this business more stars I would.. finally ...a car buying experience that caused zero headache and frustration. My situation with my old car was not an easy task by any means, but Marty handled it amazingly, he found me the car I've been wanting but other dealerships couldn't make happen, I should've just started my search with him!!!

Genuine
    March 30, 2017

Marty is one of the honest true salesman out there. He represented the car very well, i was coming from out of state and was really nervous if the car... was as nice as he said it was. He was completely spot on when he told me about it. It is just awesome dealing with a guy that was as honest and trustoworthy as Marty. All of his inventory is in great shape shape and priced very well. I highly recommend him to anybody. Plus i LOVE my new car. His facilities are incredible too.

An honest dealer
    March 24, 2017

Although we were not able to get our financing approved from the bank, I can highly recommend this dealer. Marty worked with us to try to get the fina...ncing worked out. He also held the car for us refusing to take another offer while we worked on the finances, considered dealing fairly with us to be a matter honor. I would highly recommend Silver Star to anyone who wants to deal with a friendly, honest, and trustworthy dealership.

Service beyond compare!
    December 27, 2016

Service beyond compare! In full disclosure, I have not purchased a vehicle just yet but the service I received thus far warranted a review. I have bee...n looking for another Mercedes ML to keep at our second home in Az. My list of requirements has been very specific and long. My daily job requires thorough due diligence, price comparisons, rates of return and negotiations. Therefore, Marty (the owner) was deluged with a myriad of questions, request for all possible documentation, disclosures and photos of every detail I could think of ( I literally have close-ups of all 4 tires to determine future tread life!). Marty gladly provided all information requested. I know I tend to be a bit pushy and he could not have been more gracious. The plan was to fly out to Vegas at the crack of dawn, test drive the car, conclude the transaction and drive my new ML350 back to AZ. Marty was even kind enough to offer to pick us up at 7 am! Unfortunately, I had to cancel at the last minute as it is only two days after Christmas and we just were not able to reschedule a family obligation. I let Marty know of our predicament and his response was, "No worries, I understand". I deal with people in a transactional situation daily and can say that Marty has really stood out as exceptional. I am hopeful that I will be lucky enough to get to Vegas to complete my purchase but either way wanted to pass along a very good experience.

Ok service but horrible on following up.
    December 21, 2016

On here the dealership shows that they are open on Saturday.. not true. When I got there he seemed ok and nice but it's been two days and haven't herd... a word from him he mentioned that he sold a few cars that week and business was picking up for him.. so he didn't seem to concerned with selling at the time. The place seemed clean but small and he was the only person in there. I would recommend staying away from this place stick with the bigger more name brand dealerships . At least they make it seem like they want to sell you something or try to anyway.

Silver Star Auto of Las Vegas, LLC