4.3
  • Never received contact back

I contacted them through their website left my contact information and through other car websites letting them know that I was interested in buying a Mazda, CASH. I even offered a cash price still no response. I wasn't sure if the offer was not acceptable to them or if they didn't get it thought that maybe we could have discussed and came to an agreement but I tried multiple times and was really looking forward to buying the prettiest Mazda that I've seen in a while in which I thought was perfect for me. I wanted to get everything out the way so all I would have had to do is hand them the money when I got there, especially coming from Delaware.

• The best

Dan Kelly and son is the best used car dealer around they always help find you the best deal and put you in the best car

• Best car dealership in PHILLY!!!

Best place to get a car if your in the market!!! I always get cheap reliable cars from them, they make the process so easy and are so helpful. I could never imagine spending money elsewhere. Hands down best car lot in PHILLY!!!